Discussions By Condition: Head conditions

Headaches, dizziness, fatigue

Posted In: Head conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: alive29
  • November 17, 2006
  • 06:58 PM

I have been prone to headaches for a few years now. My father suffers from migranes which I read can be heretitary. My headaches have been worse this year sometimes including nausea but I don't know if I can call them migranes since I'm still able to move around unlike my father who will spend the entire day trying to sleep, not able to eat or talk. This year, however, I've been feeling a lot "different" if that makes sense. From time to time I'd get this strange fatigue feeling almost like I'm drugged. It almost feels like I've been up for days on end yet no matter how much sleep I get I still feel the same. Recently I've been feeling this a lot more maybe a few days a week if not more. It almost seems separate from the headaches since I don't always get the headache along with the fatigue but I do however get headaches more frequently since feeling "different". Another change I've noticed in my body is that my menstual periods have been a lot more painful and heavy since I've been feeling this way. I feel bad cramps almost 5 days before I even get my period and then when I do it's so heavy I'll have to change sanitaries every 2 hours for nearly 4 days straight! I have been thinking that maybe it's low iron since I am allergic to red meat and have never eaten it but I don't know...Well I guess this is beginning to run on but if theres anyone with this simular feeling or and advice it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:(

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement