Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Dry Eyes/Stomach problems?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 9 Replies
  • Posted By: active12
  • March 16, 2009
  • 09:20 AM

i am 28/m. I have several issues that nobody can seem to manage or tell me. I did get HIATA scan for gallbladder because my stomach feels like a knot is in it 3 times a month maybe. It is usually caused by certain things but they vary. It last for a few hours to maybe more and goes away once i throw up or something like that? The hiata showed i needed it out but i was thinking it could be hormonal issues as well because i have DRY EYES at such a young age. However, i also have symptoms like rosacea of the face? Hot burning sometiems. Worse possibly when i put on certain lotions, hair products, etc...Wondering if it could be possibly an allergy to something causing my dry eyes that get red and burn, and cause burning face once in hot place. Just have no clue. been to many dermatologist who say i dont have any skin problems. Dry skin i guess but no rosacea. I was wondering could the gallbladder be associated with these symptoms. Dry eyes. Burning face.
I stopped taked minoxidi on front hairline becasue i thought that might be it. Just stopped that a week ago after being on that for years. Also i get burnt easier than before and if i workout, my eyes get red immediately. Could it be an allergy and gallbladder or is something else going on like hormones. Most of my hormoens seem to be in ok shape so far. No thyroid. Skin flushing also happens and i cant tan near as well. i know this is long but if someone can suggest something i would appreciate it.

thanks

Reply Flag this Discussion

9 Replies:

• Your gallbladder has nothing to do with your eye dryness.Is your mouth dry as well?
    richard wayne2b 1,232 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have an intense stomach ache and dry mouth...my mouth and gums are so red and my tongue is rough and looks cut up...I did have tonsil cancer but that's been 4 years...God I need help please!!!
    firefly9 3 Replies Flag this Response
  • First of all thanks for this Board for letting me reply to this message without registering.Well, I think you should look into "Low Stomach Acid" on google. Or trying supplementing ur diet with goody quality Betaine HCL with Pepsin Supplement. I'm sure u will be amazed at the results. Low Stomach Acid is the root cause of a lot of unexplained problems and I'm sure ur problems seem to point to this.And I want to let u be aware that there has not been extensive research into "Low Stomach Acid" in medical science as well as on the topic of "Probiotics", both are very connected and seem to be the root cause of most of health conditions until now. And thus u won't find much answers.Have a read of this http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0ISW/is_2001_Oct/ai_78900837/
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi,I have dry eyes too and gallbladder problems. I was told that if you have problems with gallbladder and your fats are not being digested then certain vitamins like A are not being absorbed. If you are lacking in vitamin A you will experience dry eyes.
  • I just had my gallbladder out and my severe dry eyes situation was gone immediately. There must be a connection of some kind. I have an appt. with my eye doctor on Tuesday for this problem. The change is worth noting. My eyes aren't red or scratchy and I don't need drops all the time.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 9, 2010
    • 10:01 PM
    Flag this Response
  • i am 28/m. I have several issues that nobody can seem to manage or tell me. I did get HIATA scan for gallbladder because my stomach feels like a knot is in it 3 times a month maybe. It is usually caused by certain things but they vary. It last for a few hours to maybe more and goes away once i throw up or something like that? The hiata showed i needed it out but i was thinking it could be hormonal issues as well because i have DRY EYES at such a young age. However, i also have symptoms like rosacea of the face? Hot burning sometiems. Worse possibly when i put on certain lotions, hair products, etc...Wondering if it could be possibly an allergy to something causing my dry eyes that get red and burn, and cause burning face once in hot place. Just have no clue. been to many dermatologist who say i dont have any skin problems. Dry skin i guess but no rosacea. I was wondering could the gallbladder be associated with these symptoms. Dry eyes. Burning face.I stopped taked minoxidi on front hairline becasue i thought that might be it. Just stopped that a week ago after being on that for years. Also i get burnt easier than before and if i workout, my eyes get red immediately. Could it be an allergy and gallbladder or is something else going on like hormones. Most of my hormoens seem to be in ok shape so far. No thyroid. Skin flushing also happens and i cant tan near as well. i know this is long but if someone can suggest something i would appreciate it. thanks Hello...Just came across your post while researching my own symptoms. I am struggling with the same things. Although not formally diagnosed with gallbladder dysfunction...my doctor suspects it. My dry, red burning eyes are a real problem. I am scheduling a hida scan test as that is the only one I have not done to date. I was wondering if you ever found out whether your eye problem was indeed realted to your gallbladder dysfunction. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks...
    bufalowgrl 27 Replies
    • February 24, 2011
    • 01:38 PM
    Flag this Response
  • i am 28/m. I have several issues that nobody can seem to manage or tell me. I did get HIATA scan for gallbladder because my stomach feels like a knot is in it 3 times a month maybe. It is usually caused by certain things but they vary. It last for a few hours to maybe more and goes away once i throw up or something like that? The hiata showed i needed it out but i was thinking it could be hormonal issues as well because i have DRY EYES at such a young age. However, i also have symptoms like rosacea of the face? Hot burning sometiems. Worse possibly when i put on certain lotions, hair products, etc...Wondering if it could be possibly an allergy to something causing my dry eyes that get red and burn, and cause burning face once in hot place. Just have no clue. been to many dermatologist who say i dont have any skin problems. Dry skin i guess but no rosacea. I was wondering could the gallbladder be associated with these symptoms. Dry eyes. Burning face.I stopped taked minoxidi on front hairline becasue i thought that might be it. Just stopped that a week ago after being on that for years. Also i get burnt easier than before and if i workout, my eyes get red immediately. Could it be an allergy and gallbladder or is something else going on like hormones. Most of my hormoens seem to be in ok shape so far. No thyroid. Skin flushing also happens and i cant tan near as well. i know this is long but if someone can suggest something i would appreciate it.thanksSorry to hear that it could be candida overgrowth due to the hair ceam, stress etc.... do research!Take Care,N
  • I think you should put cucumber slices on your eyes at least for 20 to 30 minutes per day. This is very effective treatment for dry skin. One more important thing for your dry eyes is that you should wash your eyes by rose water per day to reduce dryness of your eyes. ______________________For Dry Face
    jamescharls123 1 Replies
    • February 14, 2012
    • 01:53 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Drinking fruit juices are good for improving stomach problems and dry eyes.
    maryjones 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement