Discussions By Condition: Gastrointestinal conditions

anal itching

Posted In: Gastrointestinal conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: kshawnak05
  • November 9, 2006
  • 00:19 AM

I have noticed my buttocks area, mostly my anus, has been itching and kind of sore. I also noticed it has a "shaded area" (we will call it) around my anus that was not there before (as far as I know). I am not sure what it is, any ideas?? It doesn't itch more at night, it is a constant itch. I have NEVER had anal sex, and am not gay. Please help!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• sounds like hemroids
    shizzy1229 7 Replies
    • November 9, 2006
    • 02:19 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Have you ever been pregnant, gave birth or suffered from constipation? These are the most common causes of hemorrhoids. Are there any lumps or bumps around your anal opening? Where exactly does it itch, around the opening or inside the anus?Was there any bleeding? These are some of the questions that need to be answered in order to realize what your itch may be.
    KnowSUMthings 153 Replies
    • November 10, 2006
    • 08:31 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have noticed my buttocks area, mostly my anus, has been itching and kind of sore. I also noticed it has a "shaded area" (we will call it) around my anus that was not there before (as far as I know). I am not sure what it is, any ideas?? It doesn't itch more at night, it is a constant itch. I have NEVER had anal sex, and am not gay. Please help!!! Hi, I am 25 year old Male, I am Facing the same symptoms as you did. Can you please give me your valuable suggestion ? Was that issue is fixed ? -Ashfak
    Ashfak 6 Replies
    • August 21, 2007
    • 09:20 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I had severe anal itching for over 7 years. Tried everything on the market and had 2 surgeries... nothing worked. Then 3 months ago I tried a product called PRANICURE...it changed my life. Within a few days I could go 24 hours without the urge to scratch. Within a week my bottom was completely healed. I simply apply Pranicure after every bowel movement and I have no more anal itching. 7 years was a long time to deal with severe anal itching (pruritus ani is what doctors call it.) I'm so happy to be done with it. Really...if any of you have anal itching don't waste your time with anything else. Just put Pranicure in your search engine to find out how you can order it. Hope this helps a lot of you not go through what I did.
    Chris J. 9 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement