Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

severe head and neck pain ..please help!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: kaka19827
  • February 6, 2009
  • 02:12 PM

Head pain, neck pain, dizziness , sickness please help?

hi, since october last year ive been experiencing severe head pain along the side (just above my ears), back and top of my head, also with neck pain and stiffness. This makes me feel so dizzy and sick! ive been to the docs so many times now and they keep saying i have had a muscle spasm in my neck and im Doing physio excesses for that but nothing helps.. and im sick of going to the docs every week and taking paracetamol! nothing works. I was starting to feel slightly better and now the last few days its has came back along with slight blurred vision and a popping noise in my ears (could this be some sort of sinusitis)? ! i feel so ill its untrue , feel drained and i cant deal with the pain no more, 5 months on its still here please help!
im 26, ive had exrays of my neck and they said i had slight loss off natural curvature of the spine! my head feels like its goin to explode at times and i get severe muscle spasms in my back.. feels like waves of tingling !! not so much in my arms and hands though.. more my back!

i was also diagnosed with stress and anxiety....dont know wether this is relivent !

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement