Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Brown spots (dots) appear all over body!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 6 Replies
  • Posted By: ivanua
  • February 4, 2009
  • 01:25 AM

Hi. I'm a 20yrl old male. Recently I went to my doctor and had my yearly check up, he told me I was healthy. My blood results are normal.
Since December (I think) I've started noticing these brown spots (or dots) appearing all over my back, legs, chest, arms, and on face. I cannnot get diagnosed what it is. I went to walk-in clinic and the doc there told not to worry about them. Well I do worry about them.... (I am going to Dominican in a week, and I am really scared.) Because I think that these spots appear daily, or in 2 days. I am really worrying what they are. Please help.

Here are some picture that I took (sorry for that bad quality):

I've circled the spots:

Reply Flag this Discussion

6 Replies:

• Ivan , That can be a symptom of Morgellons Disease . See the link and the symptom list it links to.Most people take years to see a fiber or a sore so ignore that and look over the other symptoms. http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showpost.php?p=140774&postcount=70
    carla 12345 18 Replies
    • February 4, 2009
    • 05:21 PM
    Flag this Response
  • That can be a sign of Morgellons Disease, Ivan. Do a google search and look at the other symptoms
    carla 12345 18 Replies
    • February 4, 2009
    • 05:59 PM
    Flag this Response
  • That can be a sign of Morgellons Disease, Ivan. Do a google search and look at the other symptomsI've looked over symptoms and I do not have any of them. I dont have any 'crawling' feeling under my skin. So what else can it be? ?
    ivanua 3 Replies
    • February 4, 2009
    • 10:21 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Carla I've looked through all of those symptoms and I dont have any of them....
    ivanua 3 Replies
    • February 5, 2009
    • 01:27 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I'm glad of that Ivan.It could be a vitamin deficiency.Take a good natural multivitamin for now because it can only do you goodWhatever it is it won't kill you so just try to enjoy yourself in Dominic . Theres not much you can do until you get back anyway .I will have a look what other causes there may be and get back to you .
    carla 12345 18 Replies
    • February 5, 2009
    • 09:19 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I think I've started getting those since the walk in doctor prescribed me these medication for 10 days: "Propranolol HCI 10mg" and "Hydroxyzine HCI 10mg" to take one table daily 3 times a day. He gave me supply for 10 days. It was for my anxiety and stress that i had at the time (January i think) from Thinking that I got some kind of disease (red patch on my upper arm), so I was having these "crawling" feeling for a day or two and then after I got enough of sleep and Dermatologist told that it was nothing, the anxiety just went away ( I think it was just stress). SO I took these tablets for about 5 days, and then just stopped because I figured I am too young to take stress pills plus I seemed to had these small watery blisters appear randomly on my body and dissapear within hours or a day. So now i have no stress or anxiety, but just those brown spots appearing. I went to another walk in doctor, and he said it is completely normal and even he had those, and he made an appointment for me To my dermatologist.I dont know if those pills had something to do with my brown spots, but they started to appear pretty much at the same time I stopped taking them ( I THINK!). And that doc told me that its not a cancerous thing or w/e, nor melanoma or something. IT just happends. so i dunno, i m just waiting for dermatologist appointment.Thanks Again, Carla for all your help!!!!
    ivanua 3 Replies
    • February 5, 2009
    • 09:05 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement