Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Internal shaking/bodyburning/GERD and others

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: daisykf
  • February 2, 2009
  • 09:45 PM

I started having weird symptoms 3 years ago 2 days after havingmy first child. I woke up in the middle of the night with the feeling of my body burning and numb tongue and hands and feet. For the last 3 years i have had the numb tongue that sometimes just feels like i burnt the end and then others i will get dizzy and it will go completely numb but never really felt bad.
I gave birth a year ago and a week after giving birth the numbness in tongue got really bad and burning in legs and feet. I also get the feeling that my body is shaking/vibrating all the time but noone can see it. With came numbness in legs/feet, pain in joints especially in breast bones and in middle of back(where the rib cage ends). I will get a strange taste in my mouth and will get very dry and tongue will go white. When i take these spells i have really bad GERD and nauseous and a few bowel movements. Have lots of symptoms but no one can tell what is wrong.
Have had CAT scan of head and MRI of head and cervical spine. Had CAT scan of abdomen that showed lesions on my spleen but all my bloodwork has come back fine. Had scope of eshophagus, had Lower Gi barium x-ray, had muscle never test, had lots of blood work: CBC, blood clots, TSH, Free T3, FSH, estrogen, progesterone, ANA, CRP, Lyme and numerous x-rays of neck,chest. I even find my cheek bones , legs and neck hurt bad like muscle spasms. Muscles feel tight. I am only 27 years old and am tired of feeling like this. Just wondering what it could be, but defiantley has started with the numb tongue. Please help!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement