Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

numbness, tingling, broken capillaries on legs, arms, & breasts, cold hands & feet

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: honolul13
  • January 23, 2009
  • 03:57 AM

:confused: I'm not sure what's going on. Its been a week now. Haven't went to a doctor, hoping nothing is serious and really don't want to wait until something serious happens and I end up in the ER. Never had a previous medical history or surgeries.

I am only 27 & a week ago I started waking up with numbness in my toes on my left foot, the 3 middle toes especially. There was sharp shooting pain under the ball part of my foot under the numb toes. For a week now waking up in the morning, I would experience this pain.

The pain would ease off during the day but the numbness is still there and only in my left foot. I have noticed that my hands and feet have been extremely cold even in a heated room, day or night. I also have tingling sensations, especially in my back.

The scary part is that this evening, I was getting a bath ready and saw that the blood vessels or veins, capillaries (?) are vivid all over my legs, arms, and breasts. There aren't any on my face, or neck, but a few on my back. I am olive skined, so for it to be noticeable it almost looks like blotched skin, white and red patches but its not a rash like all the vessels have broken.

After that I was cooking plain spaghetti w/ meat sauce for dinner and took a few bites and my lips and mouth started having this awful burning sensation. I have never experienced this and thought that the food might be spicy. I asked my husband & 3 kids if it was spicy to them and they said that it was fine. I do not have a fever, headaches, or any other pains or common cold illness. I am getting worried.

Hoping there is someone who can help me. :confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement