Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

How to Increase Penis Size with Penis Exercises

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 22, 2009
  • 04:35 PM

Ancient records tell us that exercises were used as a means of penis enlargement thousands of years ago. However, only recently serious medical studies and clinical trials proved that penis exercises can indeed increase penis length and girth. Moreover, the same studies found out that the increase in penis size is not the only benefit of penis exercises.

Some of the benefits of these exercises (also called male enhancement exercises) are increasing your ability to maintain harder and longer erections (making you able to last longer in bed), increasing the amount of semen you produce when ejaculate, improving your overall sexual control and performance, and, of course, making your penis larger. All of these effects can greatly improve your life: just imagine how confident you would be if you knew that your penis is longer than average and your can last enough time in bed to make your partner happy. This is possible to achieve if you follow to the penis exercise program.

How penis exercises work? The specific mechanism depends on the exercise in question but basically what makes exercises effective is the ability of our organisms to adapt to environment. For example, when a bodybuilder lifts weights, his or her body tries to adapt to the weights growing stronger muscles.

The following is an explanation how different penis exercises work:

Jelqing.
Jelqing is probably the most ancient male enhancement technique (it was used by nomadic Arabian tribes.) It involves movements similar to "milking" your penis to increase the amount of blood, which fills Corpora Covernosa (the part of your penis that is filled with blood and enlarged during erections) thus making your penis visibly larger. The important fact is that jelqing, if performed regularly, can permanently increase the size of Corpora Covernosa and thus your penis size (both length and girth).
Penis Stretching.
There are several types of penis stretching exercises but their basic principle is the same: stretching the tissues of your penis. Stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length and girth (lesser effect) of your penis.
Kegel Exercises.
These exercises are not targeted at the penis itself but rather at the pubococcygeus muscle, which is used to delay erections. Thus, if you train this muscle, you will be able to prolong your erections.

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• Hey person, I'm 23, have performed jelking really rarely, although when I was doing it 3 days ago I felt a popping sensation. I felt no pain but my entire penis went numb. Its still just as numb today. I can still ejaculate but have no more sensation in my penis. Is this a common thing to experience during jelking while my shaft is growing?Either way, I though you should know before you go suggest these techniques to others.
    matt1986 2 Replies Flag this Response
  • I was doing it 3 days ago I felt a popping sensation. I felt no pain but my entire penis went numb. Its still just as numb today. I can still ejaculate but have no more sensation in my penis. Is this a common thing to experience during jelking while my shaft is growing?Stretching Exercises
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 21, 2010
    • 04:38 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I was doing it 3 days ago I felt a popping sensation. I felt no pain but my entire penis went numb. Its still just as numb today. I can still ejaculate but have no more sensation in my penis. Is this a common thing to experience during jelking while my shaft is growing?Stretching Exerciseshave you consumed a pill or any similar thing ?
    MrSuperHealthy 1 Replies
    • December 25, 2010
    • 05:45 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I google it and came across this. Jelqing. Jelqing is probably the most ancient male enhancement technique (it was used by nomadic Arabian tribes.) It involves movements similar to "milking" your penis to increase the amount of blood, which fills Corpora Covernosa (the part of your penis that is filled with blood and enlarged during erections) thus making your penis visibly larger. The important fact is that jelqing, if performed regularly, can permanently increase the size of Corpora Covernosa and thus your penis size (both length and girth). Penis Stretching. There are several types of penis stretching exercises but their basic principle is the same: stretching the tissues of your penis. Stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length and girth (lesser effect) of your penis. Kegel Exercises. These exercises are not targeted at the penis itself but rather at the pubococcygeus muscle, which is used to delay erections. Thus, if you train this muscle, you will be able to prolong your erectionSource: ezinearticle
    real543 3 Replies
    • January 3, 2011
    • 09:24 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement