Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

Pain when bending knee????

Posted In: Muscle conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: CantBendKnee
  • January 11, 2009
  • 04:18 PM

I do alot of work on my computer and have a habit of sitting on one of my feet....when you bend your knee and sit on your foot/ankle almost like half crosslegged. I noticed when sitting that way for a few hours, I had a slight pain in my knee. I stopped sitting that way but the pain got worse over the next day or two.
This has been almost 2 months ago and I cannot bend my knee all the way back. When I bend it past about 100 degrees, I get a tightness/pain close to the back of my knee. If I try to force my knee to bend all the way, I get this excruciating pain. I can bend it all the way to sit cross legged without pain, just when I bend it straight back do I get that difficulty bending it.
It isnt a torn maniscus....I have no stability problems and no visible signs of anything (no bruising or anything) and have no problems walking (except when walking for over an hour, it gets worse, the point where I can bend it decreases)
ANY help is MUCH appreciated!!! PLEASE, if ANYONE knows anything about what this might be, PLEASE let me know!!
Thank you!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement