Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Dizzyness, Lightheaded, Cant focus, Drowzy, Deteriated vission.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Trydon
  • January 8, 2009
  • 02:52 AM

Hello, I'm 24 years old and usually pretty healthy apart from a few anxiety problems. However, Last Thursday as i was using the computer and feeling slightly tired, i become very dizzy and extremely tired.

I figured i had low blood sugar so i ate a apple and went to bed. Strangely though i was even dizzy while i laid in bed.

The next morning i still felt slight dizzy when i tried to walk. and noticed i could not focus properly with my eyes, and felt almost like i had the beginning of the flu (headache). However i had no saw throat or cough.

The dizziness didn't really continue but the light headedness has, i find it extremely hard to focus my eyes, i constantly feel drowsy in my eyes no matter what time of day it is. Event hough my body feels fine and not tired at all.

I decided to go to my GP on Monday as i was starting to worry about it a lot and even had panic attacks which i have not experienced since a young age. My GP told me that most of my symptoms at the time where Anxiety/Panic attack related. however said that i could passably have some kind of virus but he did not know. So i was told to have a blood test and an ECG. Which i had on Wednesday. However i will have to wait a week for the results.

I constantly wake up at night and worry what is going on with me, its causing me great amounts of stress and anxiety. i feel like I'm about to have a panic attack all the time. and those are not helping one bit.

If anyone can give me peace of mind or knows what it could be, i would very much appreciate it. Thank you

PS:
I dont take any Meds apart from the ocasional Ibuprofen for tension headakes i sometiems get.
Also i would say my longvision has become about 20-30% more blury since this event.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement