Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Dizzyness, Lightheaded, Cant focus, Drowzy, Deteriated vission.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 5 Replies
  • Posted By: Trydon
  • January 8, 2009
  • 02:52 AM

Hello, I'm 24 years old and usually pretty healthy apart from a few anxiety problems. However, Last Thursday as i was using the computer and feeling slightly tired, i become very dizzy and extremely tired.

I figured i had low blood sugar so i ate a apple and went to bed. Strangely though i was even dizzy while i laid in bed.

The next morning i still felt slight dizzy when i tried to walk. and noticed i could not focus properly with my eyes, and felt almost like i had the beginning of the flu (headache). However i had no saw throat or cough.

The dizziness didn't really continue but the light headedness has, i find it extremely hard to focus my eyes, i constantly feel drowsy in my eyes no matter what time of day it is. Event hough my body feels fine and not tired at all.

I decided to go to my GP on Monday as i was starting to worry about it a lot and even had panic attacks which i have not experienced since a young age. My GP told me that most of my symptoms at the time where Anxiety/Panic attack related. however said that i could passably have some kind of virus but he did not know. So i was told to have a blood test and an ECG. Which i had on Wednesday. However i will have to wait a week for the results.

I constantly wake up at night and worry what is going on with me, its causing me great amounts of stress and anxiety. i feel like I'm about to have a panic attack all the time. and those are not helping one bit.

If anyone can give me peace of mind or knows what it could be, i would very much appreciate it. Thank you

PS:
I dont take any Meds apart from the ocasional Ibuprofen for tension headakes i sometiems get.
Also i would say my longvision has become about 20-30% more blury since this event.

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• How long did these symptoms last? I seem to be going through the same thing and it's been about 8 days. The dizziness and lightheadedness seems come in randomly throughout the day and last about 2 hours or so and seems to be tapering down each day. Did you ever find out if it was a virus?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 19, 2009
    • 03:03 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have had similiar symptoms for 7 weeks now. I've been through all the tests. (CT scan, MRI, blood work, thyroid, Lyme, etc.) Nothing diagnosed yet. Thinking that all symptoms stem from anxiety and am trying to get treated for that. Good Luck!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 22, 2009
    • 08:05 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Please read what is on this website. my husband and I were going crazy about this and finally we found out what the problem was. I really hope this helps like it helped us.http://www.mold-survivor.com/symptoms.htmlHello, I'm 24 years old and usually pretty healthy apart from a few anxiety problems. However, Last Thursday as i was using the computer and feeling slightly tired, i become very dizzy and extremely tired. I figured i had low blood sugar so i ate a apple and went to bed. Strangely though i was even dizzy while i laid in bed. The next morning i still felt slight dizzy when i tried to walk. and noticed i could not focus properly with my eyes, and felt almost like i had the beginning of the flu (headache). However i had no saw throat or cough. The dizziness didn't really continue but the light headedness has, i find it extremely hard to focus my eyes, i constantly feel drowsy in my eyes no matter what time of day it is. Event hough my body feels fine and not tired at all. I decided to go to my GP on Monday as i was starting to worry about it a lot and even had panic attacks which i have not experienced since a young age. My GP told me that most of my symptoms at the time where Anxiety/Panic attack related. however said that i could passably have some kind of virus but he did not know. So i was told to have a blood test and an ECG. Which i had on Wednesday. However i will have to wait a week for the results. I constantly wake up at night and worry what is going on with me, its causing me great amounts of stress and anxiety. i feel like I'm about to have a panic attack all the time. and those are not helping one bit. If anyone can give me peace of mind or knows what it could be, i would very much appreciate it. Thank you PS:I dont take any Meds apart from the ocasional Ibuprofen for tension headakes i sometiems get.Also i would say my longvision has become about 20-30% more blury since this event.
    Chevy2413 12 Replies
    • September 23, 2009
    • 02:58 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi All,I have exactly same symptoms since about 14-15 days now. I had fainted a couple of times in a duration of a month. I showed to a doc and he has suggested blood test. HB level may be low, or if that comes out fine, then he says it can be the kidney giving trouble. Or if the family history shows signs of Sugar, then that.This has started affecting my work. I can't concentrate or read.I hope to get well soon :(I pray for all you people to get well soon too.Take Care,DivyaHello, I'm 24 years old and usually pretty healthy apart from a few anxiety problems. However, Last Thursday as i was using the computer and feeling slightly tired, i become very dizzy and extremely tired. I figured i had low blood sugar so i ate a apple and went to bed. Strangely though i was even dizzy while i laid in bed. The next morning i still felt slight dizzy when i tried to walk. and noticed i could not focus properly with my eyes, and felt almost like i had the beginning of the flu (headache). However i had no saw throat or cough. The dizziness didn't really continue but the light headedness has, i find it extremely hard to focus my eyes, i constantly feel drowsy in my eyes no matter what time of day it is. Event hough my body feels fine and not tired at all. I decided to go to my GP on Monday as i was starting to worry about it a lot and even had panic attacks which i have not experienced since a young age. My GP told me that most of my symptoms at the time where Anxiety/Panic attack related. however said that i could passably have some kind of virus but he did not know. So i was told to have a blood test and an ECG. Which i had on Wednesday. However i will have to wait a week for the results. I constantly wake up at night and worry what is going on with me, its causing me great amounts of stress and anxiety. i feel like I'm about to have a panic attack all the time. and those are not helping one bit. If anyone can give me peace of mind or knows what it could be, i would very much appreciate it. Thank you PS:I dont take any Meds apart from the ocasional Ibuprofen for tension headakes i sometiems get.Also i would say my longvision has become about 20-30% more blury since this event.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 10, 2009
    • 08:37 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi All,I have exactly same symptoms since about 14-15 days now. I had fainted a couple of times in a duration of a month. I showed to a doc and he has suggested blood test. HB level may be low, or if that comes out fine, then he says it can be the kidney giving trouble. Or if the family history shows signs of Sugar, then that.This has started affecting my work. I can't concentrate or read.I hope to get well soon :(I pray for all you people to get well soon too.Take Care,DivyaHi, sounds like it could be a middle inner ear problem to me, sudden onset of dizziness is often a symptom of ear problems. I get Meniers which can also affect the eyes with blurred vision. When your doctor does the other test get him to check out your ears, could also be a simple ear infection.
    maggiemay 68 Replies
    • November 10, 2009
    • 02:22 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement