Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Dizziness, Blurred vision, Lightheaded, Cant focus properly, Sometimes headache.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 7, 2009
  • 02:58 PM

Hello, My name is Lloyd and im 24.

Last week i was on the computer as i normally am during the evening, and suddenly i become very tired and dizzy, i could not walk straight. i thought i should eat something so i ate an apple and went to bed, But i was still dizzy when i laid in bed.
The next day i was still slightly dizzy but more light headed really. I also had a headache and found it hard to focus or concentrate on anything, i have also lost a good amount of my vision, i would say i can only read text 70% as far as i could before this event.
My long vision is blurry normally as i have spent to much time in front of PC screens in my life, however not as blurry as this. (i don't wear glasses)
i made an appointment to see the doctor because i was starting to have panic attacks which i have never had in almost 10 years.
The doctor told me most of my symptoms are related to panic attacks but never the less he arranged for me to have some blood tests today.

I'm getting increasingly worried about this as it has not seemed to get any better, and my eyes are constantly drowsy even though my body feels fine.
i have no other symptoms that i know of.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement