Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

problems after getting tubes tied

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: babs79
  • November 4, 2006
  • 11:14 AM

I had got my tubes tied and an endometrial ablation three months ago.The first month after the operation I felt alright the odd ache in my sides never thought anything of it. As time went on the pain started to get worse mainly in my left side and I got extremely tired and very moody.Next thing you know I got my first period after my operation my period was not heavy but as my period went on I started to get pain in my right groin area I could barely walk so I went up to the hospital they gave me a bunch of morphine for the pain did some exrays and found nothing.The hospital sent me home with perkasettes for the pain and so I could stay awake.As the month went on I started to feel a bit better still tired and moody.
Now I have my period again and now I am right back where I started pain left side and can't stay awake feel like a basket case. Do I have an infection or did the surgeon do something? Anybody with any ideas of what I should do next? My doctor thinks it's irritable bowel:mad:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement