Discussions By Condition: Ears, Nose, Mouth & Throat conditions

Tooth growing out of roof of mouth

• Posted By: 111Brian111
  • December 23, 2008
  • 02:36 AM

i dont know why but there is a tooth growing on the roof of my muth close to the toher teeth but a little bit farther towards my throat then the nomral teeth ( its not growing out of a gum) nobody knows what it is but someone told me it could be from having too many teeth.

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• i dont know why but there is a tooth growing on the roof of my muth close to the toher teeth but a little bit farther towards my throat then the nomral teeth ( its not growing out of a gum) nobody knows what it is but someone told me it could be from having too many teeth.you have tonsil stones. look it up my son has this
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 14, 2010
    • 03:30 AM
    Flag this Response
  • i dont know why but there is a tooth growing on the roof of my muth close to the toher teeth but a little bit farther towards my throat then the nomral teeth ( its not growing out of a gum) nobody knows what it is but someone told me it could be from having too many teeth. This isn't Tonsil Stones; this sounds like exactly what it is - an extra tooth. Visit your Doc first, then your Dentist
    English_Lady 7 Replies
    • December 21, 2010
    • 05:40 PM
    Flag this Response
  • This isn't Tonsil Stones; this sounds like exactly what it is - an extra tooth. Visit your Doc first, then your DentistGoogle the phrase " Torus growths " and see if this isn't it. My buddy has one that came up inside his bottom teeth. Looked JUST LIKE a tooth. Boney, hard thing.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 13, 2011
    • 03:04 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi i have this, it is another tooth as the orthordontist told me, you will have to get to the dentist straight away as it may push the front tooth out, i have got mine as it never grew through in the first place when i had my milk teeth.x
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement