Discussions By Condition: Ears, Nose, Mouth & Throat conditions

Tooth growing out of roof of mouth

• Posted By: 111Brian111
  • December 23, 2008
  • 02:36 AM

i dont know why but there is a tooth growing on the roof of my muth close to the toher teeth but a little bit farther towards my throat then the nomral teeth ( its not growing out of a gum) nobody knows what it is but someone told me it could be from having too many teeth.

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• i dont know why but there is a tooth growing on the roof of my muth close to the toher teeth but a little bit farther towards my throat then the nomral teeth ( its not growing out of a gum) nobody knows what it is but someone told me it could be from having too many teeth.you have tonsil stones. look it up my son has this
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 14, 2010
    • 03:30 AM
    Flag this Response
  • i dont know why but there is a tooth growing on the roof of my muth close to the toher teeth but a little bit farther towards my throat then the nomral teeth ( its not growing out of a gum) nobody knows what it is but someone told me it could be from having too many teeth. This isn't Tonsil Stones; this sounds like exactly what it is - an extra tooth. Visit your Doc first, then your Dentist
    English_Lady 7 Replies
    • December 21, 2010
    • 05:40 PM
    Flag this Response
  • This isn't Tonsil Stones; this sounds like exactly what it is - an extra tooth. Visit your Doc first, then your DentistGoogle the phrase " Torus growths " and see if this isn't it. My buddy has one that came up inside his bottom teeth. Looked JUST LIKE a tooth. Boney, hard thing.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 13, 2011
    • 03:04 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi i have this, it is another tooth as the orthordontist told me, you will have to get to the dentist straight away as it may push the front tooth out, i have got mine as it never grew through in the first place when i had my milk teeth.x
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement