Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Little black bugs in toilet after urination

Posted In: Urinary conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: emgirl
  • December 18, 2008
  • 01:54 AM

I have an embarrassing question. For months now (almost a year), every once in a while after I urinate, I'll notice a tiny black bug (kind of looks like a flea or close to it). At first it was just every once in a while. Now I see it every time almost for the past week. I'm scared to death what it could be. I do have kidney stones, but these aren't stones that I can see. My urologist checked my urine about a year ago, but couldn't find anything except tiny amounts of blood due to the stones. Also, I seem to be passing some stones without feeling it because I've had a cat scan of my kidneys and ureters and there are less stones there than the first scan. Not sure if this has anythig to do with the bugs, but since it's part of the whole urinary tract area thought I'd mention it. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I'm so worried, I've searched the internet for possible causes of these bugs, but can't find a thing, like I'm the only one to get these! Please help!!!! :( :confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• the bugs are probably crabs. if you had a partner infected with them then you will get them. It is a body lice you can treat it, but also you would notice them when you bathe etc. and it will itch. If you have slept with anyone else, they will have it too.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 8, 2009
    • 06:44 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have a friend that has recently had this. They arent sexually active, and keep their area pretty "clean" down there. They have inspected and nothing out of the normal can be found. No itchiness, no redness, no crabs. nothing. What we are assuming it might be is bed bugs. Something that is maybe in their dresser drawers and has gotten to their underwear. Since the bugs are tiny you are most likely not going to see them unless you are searching. Mysuggestion is take a shower, wash thoroughly, and wash your sheets, all of your clothes and underwear in warm/hot water. Also disenfect the sheets. I would take a bottle of diluted bleach water and scrub down the dresser where the clothes are stored. Hopefully this takes care of it.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 10, 2011
    • 07:22 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Very interesting, I've been noticing the exact same kind of insect, more like the size and appearance of a very young fly,i think the insects other posters refer would be smaller, have you found any information about it?
    carlgore 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • My sister and I (have) had the very same issue; and made us gravely ill with a laundry list of auto-immune/debilitating diseases over the years. The little black, bug-like specimens you see floating atop the toilet water result from overgrowth of yeast. We suffered endlessly for years... tremendously! The answer: Parasites! Parasites are an epidemic these days. PARATREX cleanse WORKS (all-natural) GREAT along with LOTS of alkaline water! You may also want to get a liver/gallbladder detox. All can be purchased online. You'll feel bad during the elimination due to the body detoxing and ridding of whatever is hosting your body. Parasites cause many auto-immune diseases; and more often, than NOT, go undetected lots in stool specimens during lab tests. A healthy immune system begins with a healthy digestive tract. Years of rotten feces cling to intestinal walls, parasites host humans/animals/pets and feed on nutrition causing a laundry list of life-threatening illnesses. PARATREX works GREAT! Adopt a high-fiber, high alkaline diet of fresh fruits/veggies (organic foods, drink plenty of alkaline water) for long, quality-filled life. Being sugar/gluten/wheat/dairy free brings about tremendous results. MEAT PROTEINS, SOME HIGH SUGAR FRUITS, SOME VEGGIES and SOME BEANS/PEAS ARE HIGHLY ACIDIC. REPLACE SUGAR WITH BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES. PARASITES FEED ON YEAST AND SUGAR. CLEANSE REGULARLY. NO DAIRY OR MEAT WHILE CLEANSING, INCLUDING EGGS. There are lists of high alkaline foods available online. EAT LOTS OF THEM.
    works4me2 1 Replies
    • September 24, 2012
    • 00:20 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement