Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Little black bugs in toilet after urination

Posted In: Urinary conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: emgirl
  • December 18, 2008
  • 01:54 AM

I have an embarrassing question. For months now (almost a year), every once in a while after I urinate, I'll notice a tiny black bug (kind of looks like a flea or close to it). At first it was just every once in a while. Now I see it every time almost for the past week. I'm scared to death what it could be. I do have kidney stones, but these aren't stones that I can see. My urologist checked my urine about a year ago, but couldn't find anything except tiny amounts of blood due to the stones. Also, I seem to be passing some stones without feeling it because I've had a cat scan of my kidneys and ureters and there are less stones there than the first scan. Not sure if this has anythig to do with the bugs, but since it's part of the whole urinary tract area thought I'd mention it. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I'm so worried, I've searched the internet for possible causes of these bugs, but can't find a thing, like I'm the only one to get these! Please help!!!! :( :confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement