Discussions By Condition: Female sexual conditions

Tiny bit of blood after sex

Posted In: Female sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Poppet
  • December 13, 2008
  • 10:55 PM

I noticed after sex that there was a small amount of blood when I wiped. I am not a virgin, and this is not common for me to have this occur. It was a very small amount. I do not think I had red undies on, so it's doubtful that I mistook a piece of wet fuzz for blood, but who knows? Anyway, I thought there was a spot of blood. Well, later on, I continued having sex on different dates and my body went back to normal with no blood. Then later on, I had sex and went to sleep. I awoke and went to the bathroom. I found when I wiped, there was a tiny bit of blood or bloody discharge on the paper. Very little, but it was blood. I thought it was my period, since it was almost time for it. I put a pad on and went about my way. Later that day I checked my pad while in the bathroom and there was only a tiny spot of blood on it. I wiped and there was no blood. I did not get my period that day. I did not get it the next day either, and I am not sure if I got it the day after that. So not only did it not come that day, but it did not come the next day or two either. I NEVER spot before my period with the exception of one time during which I had a serious blood disorder that was the cause of it. I know our periods do the ocassional odd ball thing sometimes, but was wondering if there could be something wrong here. I am not sure if the first time was near my period or not, but am pretty sure, if it was, it was after my period ended. Anyway, I know it may be nothing, but then again, it makes me wonder. I have started my period in the middle of sexual activity before, and was not surprised at all. It's just this spotting thing....and then having it dissapear before returning.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement