Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Lower lip quiver, tremors

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 4, 2008
  • 07:03 PM

At random my lower lip will start to tremor; without reason. It occurrs throughout the day regardless of activity.
One moment I was speaking at the time of quiver/tremor and my speech was becoming slurred without understanding from the recipient.

It is becoming more frequent. A long time ago, my head with do a suddle shake and quit. I'm not sure if they are related; but I want to find out what possible symptoms/conditions/causes it could be.

I plan to seek medical direction; but havent had the time to seek a M.D.

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• My father is having the same issues. He is also experiencing a weird feeling going through his body when this happens and some coldness in his chest. He has been to several doctors and we are still at a loss. He has had other issues as well and we are tring to dtermin if it is related to any od the medication he is taking.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • It could be that when you feel the sensation, that your energy is drawn to it and you begin to loose focus on what you are saying. Or, are you saying that your speech is slurred before your twitching? Sounds like you need some tests done asap to rule out something serious since your speech in affected, but until then, practice EFT as soon as your lip begins to twitch:www.emofree.com meds or alcohol could cause problems like this, too. Check out side effects on meds father is taking.. could be petit mal, too if head is drooping..
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • Perhaps your having trouble with a facial nerve. Or it could be neurological disorder. Look in symptom checker under facial spasms
  • OK About 2 years ago, I had a vibrating feeling like a cell phone vib on my left side near my hip. I took a tablet of Amino Acid 1000mg and it went away by the next day. My doctor had nothing to say regarding it! Waste of my time seeing her! Now I have the vib/quiver on my lower lip. Started today and has been going all day off and on so I am once again going to try the Amino Acid to see if its something I am lacking in my body.You can buy this at your local drug store in the vitamins. I will post back if that does it!At random my lower lip will start to tremor; without reason. It occurrs throughout the day regardless of activity. One moment I was speaking at the time of quiver/tremor and my speech was becoming slurred without understanding from the recipient. It is becoming more frequent. A long time ago, my head with do a suddle shake and quit. I'm not sure if they are related; but I want to find out what possible symptoms/conditions/causes it could be. I plan to seek medical direction; but havent had the time to seek a M.D.
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement