Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

ME/Fibro/ Muscularskeletal disease

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: juliemaria46
  • December 3, 2008
  • 03:42 PM

Hi i have been ill for over 14 years but this last 6 months have been so much worse i have had many tests over the years when my syptoms worsend my GPs surgery has many doctors in it and it is not always possible to see the same doctor.I went to see a GP yestoday to my sirprise he told me that over theses years GPs have said that i have muscular skeletal disease and fibro the reason i was sirprised is because i was never told by the doctors of having these.yestoday the doctor gave me papers to read on ME and said i was to read it and to book a double appointment with him on monday and said that theire will be many more appointment to see him and said theire are no magical pill he can give me he said he will have to deal with one thing at a time and the first will be about deprestion.so what have i got wrong with me is it ME or all 3 of theses illnesses what do you think:confused: and why has he got to deal with the deprestion first when i am so ill and so much in pain??? any coments will be good thank you for taking the time to read this from julie

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement