Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

Numbness in left side of face, and other symptoms

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: dukefan
  • November 2, 2006
  • 02:55 PM

Hi. I wonder if there is a neurologist out there who could offer something about my symptoms. For about 3 months, for at least 40% of the time, my left side of my face has been numb. In addition, in the last week or so, I have had periods of blurred, strange vision, mild headaches in the base of my skull, my neck, and especially when I bend down. These are all on the left side. I get nauseous before getting the headaches and generally am feeling somewhat lousy most of the day. Rest seems to relieve it somewhat. Also, I have this feeling that my whole left side of my head is heavy. I am also, during these instances, having increased bowel movements and urination, maybe from anxiety? It is also difficult to concentrakte and I feel lethargic. I just had an MRI of my brain and neck and it was normal, taken in the ER. I am really frustrated with all this and any support and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement