Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

fever every night for the last two weeks...

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: jennifermcf13
  • November 19, 2008
  • 07:47 PM

I recently had my first flu shot on Nov. 4th and since that day I have not been the same. I had the usual soreness in the arm it was administered to which was okay. Ever since then I have been having consistent fevers every night ranging from 100.9 to 102.5. I also had some joint pain in my hands and feet so I went to visit my primary doctor. He sent me for blood work to rule out RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) and lupus. The results came back and thankfully it was not conclusive. The problem is now I still have these fevers every night rendering me to not be able to do anything at night when I go home. Once the fever hits I am completely exhausted. Before the flu shot I was fine. I am so frustrated because I have been back the the lab to do more blood work. I just want to go back to the way I was before the flu shot. Can anyone in the forum tell me if they have had the same problem at all. Any feedback would be appreciated. :confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement