Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

fatigue + hip and back pain only on right side

Posted In: Muscle conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: taylormadezz
  • November 17, 2008
  • 03:03 AM

Please Help!!!
I have been living in pain for over two years now with nothing but puzzled looks and "let's try this" statements.

It started with constant right side hip/low back pain about two years ago, this pain has been consistent 100% of the time since then. sometimes my right leg down to my ankle will hurt and up the right side of my back as well. xrays and mri's showed nothing. My right leg feels like it is loose in my right hip joint. When I lay on my back and relax my legs, my left foot stays naturally at a 45 degree angle or so, while my right foot does not stay up at all; or in other woods the toes on my right foot go all the way down and rest on the ground while the toes on my left foot stay in the air. When sitting down if I bring my knee to my chest and then extend my leg, I hear and feel a popping sound in my lower right back/hip area. also if i sit still for 5 minutes or so and then do a "side bend" to the left, there are places that "pop" up and down my right side/back. my inner right gluteal muscle hurts when i tighten either gluteal muscle as well.

While I have constant pain in my right side, my entire right side is much less sensitive to touch as my left side. my pain increases the longer i sit or stand; while it gets a little bit better if i lay down or walk around.

my most recent symptoms, although i am not sure if they are related or not since they have only been occuring for a month or two, are:

---occaisonal shooting pain in the right side of my scalp

---a small kind of soft spot underneath my skull on the right side of my -----head directly beneath my right ear.

---numbness on the left side of my face around my cheek and eye

I have tried physical therapy, muscle relaxants, and several different anti-inflammatories with no success.

any input would be greatly appreciated, i am only 27 years old and i am desparate to find out what this is.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement