Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

I dont think I have much time left, please help...

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: HelpinOhio
  • November 5, 2008
  • 07:02 PM

Seriously, I feel like Im dying. Im 18 years old, and I feel that my life is over...Please I need help...
I have so many problems and symptoms, yet have no answers. Im not a hypochondriac, I would never lie about something like that. Im so young and I want to have a good life. If you have read my other thread, you know about my symptoms. Excuse me because I am very tired and cant think straight right now.

Ill give you a list of the main ones now: very dry skin and hair, flushed face, extreme sensitivity to cold and heat, ears go nearly def at times up to a few minutes, constant ringing in ears, hands/feet/extremities turn different colors turn purple when cold and go nearly numb, unnaturally very pale skin, discolored teeth with severe loss of enamel despite brushing 2-3 times a day, feel sick all the time, sever insomnia or oversleeping, soar throat and runny nose all the time, gradually worsening vision and hearing, dry eyes and in nose, see light spots and lights get stuck in eye, sensitivity to light, constant headache, extreme fatigue, unreal feeling/feel like Im in a dream, aching joints and muscles, horrible cramps, general weakness, stiff, chest pain and tightness, difficulty breathing, nearly fainting multiple times, bad constipation,

I could go on...Most of those have been going on for the past year, with some going back up to 6 years, Ive been to the doctors about 6 times in the past year (also counselors a few times). I had a EKG, chest X-Ray, stomach X-Ray and with dye, complete blood test, specific blood tests for thyroid, celiac, rheumatoid, arthritis, diabetes, some auto-immune. Urine tests. The doctors came up with this: low vitamin D (which Ive been taking for a while now), depression/anxiety, or PTSD (counselor said that). Now Im not trying to say the doctors are wrong, but none of those can account for even 1/4 of my total symptoms. Whatevers wrong with me has completely ruined my life. I lost precious, defining moments, from ages 12-18, should have been the best time of my life...I have little memory of it...Im stuck in time, in my mind, Im still that 11 year old boy...everything has passed me by. This is about more than this thread or this website, my life is on the line...Ive been feeling worse than ever lately. I wonder where Ill go when I die... but please, if you know anything please tell me, if you help me Ill be forever grateful. thank you...

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement