Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

chronic halitosis, skin peeling under tongue, lower back pain

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: mrdsmith
  • October 26, 2008
  • 07:52 PM

any and all info apppreciated. For the past few years Ive had issues with the symptoms:

1.) chronic breath odor, (No matter how much I brush my teeth, floss, use anti-bacterial moutwashes, chew gum, etc.)

2.) The skin under my tongue keeps peeling. Every morning and sometimes during the day the skin under my tongue peels off.

3.) Lower back pain that comes and goes

4.) I have sinus issues with post-nasal drip.

I have been to multiple dentists , who informed me that my teeth/ gums/ mouth was in great condition, and the cause for my symptoms would be resolved by visiting an ENT. I have visited multiple EMT's, they even did a surgery for a deviated septum, gave me allergy test, and medication to help with my post-nasal drip which they believed was contributing to my halitosis.........ALL THIS DID NOTHING....SO AFTER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPENT, AND A SURGERY, I HAVE THE SAME SYMPTOMS. I AM NOW BEING TOLD THERE IS A DEEP MEDICAL ISSUE THAT ARE CAUSING THESE SYMPTOMS. I AM NOW SCHEDULING A COUPLE OOF APPOINTMENTS FOR PHYSICALS BUT ANY AND ALL INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, AS THESE SYMPTOMS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!!

THANK YOU

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement