Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Red peeling itching rash under penis foreskin

Posted In: Sexual conditions 8 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 17, 2008
  • 01:58 AM

I had sex with a girl friend and used a condom but then resieved oral sex without a condom,and then the next morning i had a sore red rash under my foreskin on the head of my penis,now it's been to days and its itching and peeling and dosn't seem 2 be getting better,what could this be please help me everyone,god bless

Reply Flag this Discussion

8 Replies:

• One possibility is that you have been quite literally sucked raw, in which case be very careful not to aggrevate things by washing with water that is too hot and could scald your now unprotected flesh. Hopefully, in the days since your post, it is starting to get better. Treat it like a burn and do nothing to make it worse. How is it now ?
    Mountain Goat 13 Replies
    • October 22, 2008
    • 11:46 AM
    Flag this Response
  • It could be herpes, either 1 or 2 on the penis, or a sudden allergy to latex.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • October 23, 2008
    • 01:57 AM
    Flag this Response
  • the first time i had sex was when i was 14 and that was oral sex a couple weeks later i started to notice small bumps under the rim of the head of my penis but they never burned or itched so i thought they were penile papoules.a couple weeks ago however i started having sex (including oral) and once for a short time had sex without a condom but afterwards i started noticing the skin on the head of my penis peeling and small whitish bumps under the foreskin (they burn a little when i put soap on them). im worried what this may be because it is only undermy foreskin i see the red bumps n peeling accompanied withthe whitish bumps (or sores???),the rest of my penis is fine,for now at least.omeone please tell me what this may be!!!!???!!!???
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • the first time i had sex was when i was 14 and that was oral sex a couple weeks later i started to notice small bumps under the rim of the head of my penis but they never burned or itched so i thought they were penile papoules.a couple weeks ago however i started having sex (including oral) and once for a short time had sex without a condom but afterwards i started noticing the skin on the head of my penis peeling and small whitish bumps under the foreskin (they burn a little when i put soap on them). im worried what this may be because it is only undermy foreskin i see the red bumps n peeling accompanied withthe whitish bumps (or sores???),the rest of my penis is fine,for now at least.omeone please tell me what this may be!!!!???!!!???definitely herpes!
  • Balanitis is a possibility. not every bump is herpes. it could also be something as simple as a yeast infection.
  • Hey dude same thing im 15 and this chick gave a *******b when i was drunk and woke up with red itchy and peeling skin
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 26, 2010
    • 04:54 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hey dude same thing im 15 and this chick gave a *******b when i was drunk and woke up with red itchy and peeling skinI almost have the same thing, Ive had sex a couple times the past few months (with the same girl), nothing seemed to of happened the first couple of times but couple days ago it started to get itchy and getting red patches! Can you help me to find out what it could be?! Id appreciate it very much!! Thanks
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 11, 2011
    • 02:25 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I am having the same problem and have had the same problem before. It is most likely balanitis or a yeast infection. It is possible to be herpes, but very unlikely because herpes usually shows up all over the penis, not only on the foreskin, and the bumps are noticeably larger.For balanitis or yeast, they have different treatments, but tend to go away within a week. Drink probiotics or eat a lot of yogurt just to keep the yeast balance. And if its balanitis, antiobiotics and drinking lots of water tend to help.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 12, 2011
    • 08:35 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement