Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

non stop vaginal bleeding

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Unregistered9210
  • September 30, 2008
  • 08:34 AM

I've been bleeding non stop for the past 3 1/2 weeks. it started when i got sick with tonsilitis for a week. during the last 2 days of my illness, i started bleeding and it hasn't stopped since. the bleeding varies from small brown dots near the clitoris area to pinkish brown bleeding scattered lightly in my underwear. Sometimes, there are blood clots in my underwear and when I pee. There were also 2-3 days about 2 weeks ago when the bleeding became a little bit heavier (comparable to the last few days of menstruation), but still far from my usual heavy menstrual flow. Last night, this heavier bleeding started again and I thought it was my period because I am already on day 44 of my cycle. My usual cycle ranges from 35-42 days. There was light blood in my urine this morning and I further assumed that my period has arrived. However, after that, there has been no blood flow for the whole day (it is now late afternoon) except for some light brown spots. This is definitely not my usual period. By the way, I am still a virgin. I am really really worried. Does anyone know what could possibly cause this bleeding?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement