Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

do i have hiv?

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 19, 2008
  • 10:33 PM

ok heres my problem. i have sorta purplish rash sort of a rash on my penis head, i had a bad cough for about 2 days. i can remember one night sweat. and these pimple like things on my chin. im freaking out this could be hiv. i had oral sex with a *********e about 5 months ago. i used a condom but could not get hard. musta been the shame. i can remember having like a cold for a day or 2 about 3 weeks ago. but it was only when i seen the rash on my penis that i started to look up things online. thats were i seen all these hiv things and its having me freaking out. so to recap ive had a cold for like 2 days about 3 weeks ago. a dry cough for a day or 2. a pimple on my chin. one night sweat. and only at night just as i was about to fall a sleep i felt like i was catching my breath. am i making sense, im freaking out. this happened a few times but it was only at night and just as i was about to fall asleep. i was sorta jumping up as if to breath. im generally a nervous person and have trouble sleeping any way. can any body think of any thing else this could be as i am driving my self mad thinking ive got hiv. my whole life is ruined and im only 22. one stupid night. i have to get the courage up to go for a test but i just cant yet and its messed up my whole life at the min. any body went through any thing similar i would be greatful for some advice.

i aint getting tired or diarrhea or any thing just them other symtoms. please i look forward to your reply s

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement