Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Poor Circulation and Itching

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Inquiry4me
  • August 28, 2008
  • 04:42 AM

Since I was a teenager I've had poor circulation with itching. It would happen when I stood in one spot and occasionally my feet would start itching.

The quick cure was to sit/lay down and elevate my feet. A few times the cure was not quick, however it always worked. Sometimes my feet would throb if I didn't catch it quick enough.

I've always had low blood pressure.

In the past few days this itching as become acute! My feet itch while I'm sitting, my hands and arms start itching through out the day, and the bottoms of my feet when I stand. Sometimes even my ears.

When I lay down I need to elevate my feet, and the itching still takes a while to subside.

A second symptom in the last few days is very dry skin. I've been slathering on the lotion several times a day. I'm drinking more water due to the dry conditions.

Perhaps the combination of the two symptoms are what's driving me crazy, however, lotion doesn't always help nor does elevating my extremities or both.

Any suggestions folks?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement