Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Weird feeling after urination 36/female

Posted In: Urinary conditions 29 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 20, 2008
  • 04:03 AM

normal urination flow and frequency...........no pain......no odor.......no itching and same sexual partner for 12 years so not possible STD...........

problem:It started a couple of days ago, I had an extreme urge to urinate........seemed normal enough but had this feeling at the end of it and continued a few seconds afterwards that I can't quite describe, it didn't hurt..........felt like I need to push more urine out but there wasn't any........it was kind of like a sexual feeling..........pleasurable but wasn't pleasurable..........not a normal feeling after urination I know that for sure......

any ideas on what this can be...........I feel like my bladder is completely emptied after using the bathroom, this is happening after every time

thank so much!

Reply Flag this Discussion

29 Replies:

• im feeling the same way... i just lost my virginity like 2 and a half weeks ago to... its almost like a chilling sexual feeling but i dont know what it could be.....
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 31, 2009
    • 07:35 AM
    Flag this Response
  • umm, stay away from acidic foods. if you dont drink milk, maybe you should. if thats not a choice, then try some baking soda and water, or just alkaseltzer. A "base" slurry, basically. antioxidants, like cranberry/blueberry juice will cleanse, but the basic fluids will treat...not cure. talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 3, 2009
    • 04:45 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Same thing is happening to me. I got tested for a bladder infection/kidney stones and results came back normal. Any progress with your situation?Astraea
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 22, 2009
    • 08:12 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Did you find out what was the problemnormal urination flow and frequency...........no pain......no odor.......no itching and same sexual partner for 12 years so not possible STD...........problem:It started a couple of days ago, I had an extreme urge to urinate........seemed normal enough but had this feeling at the end of it and continued a few seconds afterwards that I can't quite describe, it didn't hurt..........felt like I need to push more urine out but there wasn't any........it was kind of like a sexual feeling..........pleasurable but wasn't pleasurable..........not a normal feeling after urination I know that for sure......any ideas on what this can be...........I feel like my bladder is completely emptied after using the bathroom, this is happening after every timethank so much!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 26, 2010
    • 01:26 AM
    Flag this Response
  • This is the feeling I get and always have trouble explaining...most often it is from a UTI. Right now i've got the feeling and i'm pretty sure it's a UTI but if it isn't, I have no idea how to get rid of that feeling. Ideas?
    myname 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • omg!. i have the same feeling! started a couple of days ago. At, first , i thought i had left a tampon up there. but, i checked, no! and, i've had a bladder infection, before, so, i know the symptoms of that. But, this sensation is different. Everytime, i pee, and right before i finish, i have this pressure sensation. like, somethings coming out. and, like the 1st said, kinda sexual feeling as well but, an uncomfortable one. and, when i pee, it doesn't burn or sting or anything like that.please, helpanyone!i'm scaredThanks, for any info.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 26, 2010
    • 00:08 AM
    Flag this Response
  • omg!. i have the same feeling! started a couple of days ago. At, first , i thought i had left a tampon up there. but, i checked, no! and, i've had a bladder infection, before, so, i know the symptoms of that. But, this sensation is different. Everytime, i pee, and right before i finish, i have this pressure sensation. like, somethings coming out. and, like the 1st said, kinda sexual feeling as well but, an uncomfortable one. and, when i pee, it doesn't burn or sting or anything like that.please, helpanyone!i'm scaredThanks, for any info.omg,this is exactlly wut i have been feeling..i sit down to pee and i start to pee no problem..im peeing then right at the end when im finished i get this very weird feeling and as soon as the pee stops i feel the need to push..and i cant control the pushing..my body jus feels the urge to push so it does..then after i pee i have jus a very uncomfortable feeling..i hate it its so annoying..i jus want it to stop..i have had this before..and i always drink cranberry juice and it seems to go away..i drank cranberry juice this time and it didnt go away for good yet..im jus freaking out because i feel like its never going to go away..so i set up an appt to c the doctor..i hope they can figure it out for me because it is driving me insane..please if any of you have a good idea of what this is let me kno..thanks
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 30, 2010
    • 10:35 PM
    Flag this Response
  • omg,this is exactlly wut i have been feeling..i sit down to pee and i start to pee no problem..im peeing then right at the end when im finished i get this very weird feeling and as soon as the pee stops i feel the need to push..and i cant control the pushing..my body jus feels the urge to push so it does..then after i pee i have jus a very uncomfortable feeling..i hate it its so annoying..i jus want it to stop..i have had this before..and i always drink cranberry juice and it seems to go away..i drank cranberry juice this time and it didnt go away for good yet..im jus freaking out because i feel like its never going to go away..so i set up an appt to c the doctor..i hope they can figure it out for me because it is driving me insane..please if any of you have a good idea of what this is let me kno..thanks[/QUOTEDid anyone figure out what this is? I've been experiencing the same thing.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 6, 2010
    • 11:51 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I'm going to the drs in about 10 minutes with the exact same problem, so i'll let you all know exactly what he says!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 10, 2010
    • 02:36 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I'm going to the drs in about 10 minutes with the exact same problem, so i'll let you all know exactly what he says!I've got a UTI, got a weeks worth of antibiotics, and have to take two a day, and all will be sorted :) All i had to do was pee in a tube, and my Dr straight after put in a dipstick and found white blood cells which obvs are present if there' an infection/disease/whatever.So yeah, good luck!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 11, 2010
    • 09:04 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Anyone have an answer to this other than a UTI? I have been tested for one and it was negative. I also dont have any symptoms of kidney issues but I cannot stop having the urge to pee. I pee and then immediately still have the urge. I have no idea what is going on but I am tired of having to go the loo 3 times during a meal. I am on my third round of antibiotics. Please help!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 13, 2010
    • 04:41 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• Anyone find anything new?? All my tests came back clean too but the pushing pain no pee sensation is sooo unmanageable without pain killers... i want an answer and no one can give me one HELP
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 5, 2010
    • 01:18 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have been dealing with the exact same issue. I have noticed that the most times that i get the "uncomfortable" feeling is when i hold in my pee. Sometimes becuase i am busy and cant go but other times because it just sneaks up on me. I know drinking lots of water and cranberry juice (i perfer cranberry pills, they work soo much better) will help. Does any have any change in discharge? That could be meaning something out too
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 12, 2010
    • 04:40 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Anyone find anything new?? All my tests came back clean too but the pushing pain no pee sensation is sooo unmanageable without pain killers... i want an answer and no one can give me one HELPGo to website www.ic-network.com. Look at the signs and symptoms. Could be interstitial cystitis, which is way under or mis diagnosed. Make sure you have a uro who is knowledgeable about this condition, and does not dismiss it and think you're crazy. A lot of doctors do not like it when the patient is smarter than they are, but who cares? Many, many women and even fewer men are misdiagnosed. The IC website has a wealth of info and can even help you determine if you have IC versus another problem. Good luck and be firm. If the uro won't even discuss the possibility of IC, find another who will. After all, THEY work for YOU.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 28, 2010
    • 06:02 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Relax I have had this same problem since I was a child its very irritating but its not an std I'm a virgin and my ma and little sis has this problem too.I'm just online looking for solutions
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 6, 2010
    • 08:41 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I'm going to the drs in about 10 minutes with the exact same problem, so i'll let you all know exactly what he says!So what happened?!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 11, 2010
    • 05:45 AM
    Flag this Response
  • normal urination flow and frequency...........no pain......no odor.......no itching and same sexual partner for 12 years so not possible STD...........problem:It started a couple of days ago, I had an extreme urge to urinate........seemed normal enough but had this feeling at the end of it and continued a few seconds afterwards that I can't quite describe, it didn't hurt..........felt like I need to push more urine out but there wasn't any........it was kind of like a sexual feeling..........pleasurable but wasn't pleasurable..........not a normal feeling after urination I know that for sure......any ideas on what this can be...........I feel like my bladder is completely emptied after using the bathroom, this is happening after every timethank so much!Seriously...Im having the EXACT same thing happening to me. Same sexual partner for 5 years. Normal flow and frequency, no discharge or odor, no itching. Ive had my fair share of UTI's in the past but this is something different. Not the same symptoms. Ive never had a yeast infection in my life but Im pretty sure its nothing like that. Why doesnt anyone have answers??? Do doctors even know what the eff is going on? I suppose I should schedule an appt but I hate going and being a lab rat and not getting any answers. That's why I came on the internet to look. I seriously just want to pee forever to avoid this weird awkward orgasmic feeling when Im finishing peeing. I actually had really light spotting earlier tonight but have since peed two times after that and no more spotting...IM SO CONFUSED!! Someone, please help!! Question... are any of you on Mirena? I am... just curious if anyone else is and there could possibly be a link? Im just trying to find answers, things in common, reasons....etc.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 8, 2011
    • 11:00 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Anyone find anything new?? All my tests came back clean too but the pushing pain no pee sensation is sooo unmanageable without pain killers... i want an answer and no one can give me one HELPi know the feeling they told me i had a uti gave me meds for three days burning has gone away but ot the urge to piss or the intense pushing feeling.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 22, 2011
    • 02:20 PM
    Flag this Response
  • the exact same thing is happening to me. if anyone has any answers please please please post them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'd been away from my boyfriend for about 5 weeks and ever since i've gotten back (week ago) we've had sex atleast 2 times a day. its nothing unusual for us but recently whenever i urinate right as i finish there is a pain and feeling that i need to keep going but i never do. like previous people said it is like a sexual feeling but not a good one...i dont know but if someone had an answer or explination to this it would be great.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 29, 2011
    • 06:23 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Ok, I am a 49yr old female experiencing the same thing for the second time, both happened after surgery with cystoscope. I have bladder cancer - DON'T PANIC, it's not that!! :) After the first time I asked my consultant about it as it was wearing me out, and he said it was urethral spasms and gave me an antispasmodic which worked like a dream, so just waiting to see him again for biopsy results. He said that because my urethra had been stretched by the rigid cystoscope (which is about 2cm in diameter) during the healing process it had begun to go into spasm and was nothing to worry about and would stop - which it did.However, my advice would be to ALWAYS go visit your GP if you are experiencing any strange urinary symptoms, and definitely if you see blood or even the tiniest clot on the toilet tissue after you have peed. This, with NO OTHER SYMPTOMS is the commonest sign of bladder cancer in women and, because it is more common in men, it is always thought to be a UTI or we have mistaken it for menstrual blood then, when it is finally diagnosed in women, the cancer tends to be more advanced because of this wait, and also because our bladder walls are thinner than mens! The survival rate of women with bladder cancer is less than men because of this! I am hopefully still in remission but I never knew the symptoms until afterwards, so I am taking this opportunity to pass the knowledge on :-)I hope you all get your spasms sorted, whatever the reason they are happening.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement