Discussions By Condition: General well-being

Headache, Exhaustion, Malaise, Nausea WTH is it?

Posted In: General well-being 10 Replies
  • Posted By: LizzyJack
  • July 23, 2008
  • 03:31 PM

I have no clue what's up... first I thought it was just the flu, but I don't have a fever... help please?

My symptoms are:

Being Exhausted (I feel like I could sleep all day)
Achy
Nauseous (expecially when I'm laying down)
Headache (it's full of pressure)
Body temp around 98.4 (97.2ish is normal for me)
Malaise
Chest heaviness
And just not feeling well all together

what does this sound like?

Reply Flag this Discussion

10 Replies:

• Depression. Anxiety? Sinus infection with drainage that makes you nauseous. Your comments and description regretably is so general. Is it bad enough to go to doctor and have broad panels run? What is the worst? Does it keep you from working?:confused:
    Abbydoodle 138 Replies Flag this Response
  • how long has this issue been going on for?
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have no clue what's up... first I thought it was just the flu, but I don't have a fever... help please? My symptoms are: Being Exhausted (I feel like I could sleep all day)AchyNauseous (expecially when I'm laying down)Headache (it's full of pressure)Body temp around 98.4 (97.2ish is normal for me)MalaiseChest heaviness And just not feeling well all together what does this sound like? Could you be pregnant? When you are pregnant your metabolism increases, leading to a higher temp. All the other symptoms are normal pregnancy symptoms. These are also very common symptoms in autoimmune disorders. I would say a trip to the doctor is defenitely in order.
    muffin top 15 Replies Flag this Response
  • Got any cats? Got any swollen lymph nodes??? Sounds a lot like cat scratch fever. There are other things that come from cats that can cause an over-all ill feeling.... Like inflammatory ringworm. I'm no doctor, but a swollen lymph node popped up on me a few days ago, so I've been doing A LOT of reading. :) Just thought I'd throw it out there. Of course, it could just be any number of regular ole bacterial/viral infections.
    JustRandy 11 Replies Flag this Response
  • Just start consuming a complete nutritious diet and also start regular workout sessions. The most important thing is that be careful about your meals don't skip them. As in today's busy schedule a person generally skips his meals and becomes weak day by day.But there is one online nutrition supplement provider which gives the nutrition supplements to compensate with your skipped meal.
    georgemartin 2 Replies
    • August 25, 2008
    • 07:24 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I don't know what you have but I seem to have it too.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 3, 2008
    • 07:41 PM
    Flag this Response
  • could be chronic fatigue syndrome. search for it and differential diagnosis and you will get a list of conditions that can also cause the same symptoms. it's diagnosed if all the other causes are ruled out since there's no test for it.
    stanleybrown 29 Replies
    • November 10, 2008
    • 11:55 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Could be Carbon Monoxide poisoning. But that is one out of hundreds of reasons.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 20, 2008
    • 05:18 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I don't know what you have but I seem to have it too.I am a 15 year old girl and it seems like I have the same thing. It's only been going on for four days now though and it was just sudden. I'm kind of worried.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I am a 15 year old girl and it seems like I have the same thing. It's only been going on for four days now though and it was just sudden. I'm kind of worried. I assume you are over it now? and it was just a virus.
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement