Discussions By Condition: Foot conditions

Concern about swollen feet

Posted In: Foot conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: mysti01
  • July 2, 2008
  • 07:46 PM

Hi Everyone,
I am a 46 years old woman who had alot of problems with fibroids, my last blood test the doctor informed me that I was anemic and prescribe iron tablets. Anyways, I have noticeed since about 1993 that my feet got swollen I was in warmer climate,after this time gradually it slowly got worse right now it seems to swell if i stand or sit too much and it is very noticable my shoes does not fit me properly because of this, in the beginning I thought it was because of the fibroids but now I really don't know, as I mentioned before my last blood test I tested kidney, liver, thyroids, diabeties etc... but not showed up abnormal except for being anemic. Does anyone knows what might be going on with me, I've been trying to make healthy lifestyle changes especially since I'v gained a few extra pounds lately. I've been reading up about swollen ankle and alot of the related causes is sooooooo scarry for eg edema, kidney , heart etc..
can someone tell me where to start in dealing with this situation I would just like to figure out what is my problem if any and where is it comming from.

Please give feedback!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement