Discussions By Condition: Eye conditions

do i have blepharitis or not?

Posted In: Eye conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: flowerpower
  • June 21, 2008
  • 06:49 PM

hi everyone

i just discovered this site and so im a lil optimistic about my eye condition :rolleyes: . i really need some help i feel totally disappointed in the nhs they have messed me about soo much im in total despair an im only young :( they basically told me to have an operation to fix my watery eyes an now not only have i stil got watery eyes but i have blepharitis but they keep sayin i do an then i dont an different eye docs are saying different things.

my symptoms are weird an embarrasing i basically get horrid greeny/white discharge coming out on my tear ducts it can last all day sometimes an other times comes and goes throughout the day i have noticed it gets more in hot weather. also when i blow my nose extra discharge starts pouring out of my tear ducts. and my eye becomes sore from all the wiping as it constantly comes out every second :(

it has affected my confidence and my day to day life so much that i cannot even continue with my career i just finished uni and was going to become a social worker but i had to drop out as it became so bad. after which the doctors suggested i have another operation an it was ok for a month but it is back again.

can anyone help me ? what have i got? is it blepharitis as the symptoms dont seem to match:confused:

any help would be GREATLY appreciated

simsim (sorry for the long post)

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement