Discussions By Condition: Eye conditions

Blackout for a few seconds

Posted In: Eye conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: fishy4
  • June 16, 2008
  • 03:32 AM

Ok, i am 15 turning 16 and i have started having this blackout problem which started a few month's ago. If i stand up or sitdown or move really, i will sometimes have a 5-15 second blackout where i loose all my senses and if im standing have to hold on to something to avoid falling over, which doesn't always work, and i end up falling straight backwards. They happen around 5-10 times a week. And im really getting sick of them, becuase it'll look really strange if i just fall over backwards in front of people. But some things that i find have helped are when i feel them coming, i sit down and they aren't as bad, but i still loose my vision, and all my senses go. Also they are really bad if i wake up and go have a shower, i will have to quickly sit down, or i will almost always fall down. It also could be the heat, but i highly doubt it cause it usually happens in my basement up here in Canada. If thats any help. So if anyone could help me or point me in the right direction cause i am so lost!:confused:
I will check back and reply to anyone who posts.
Hope you can help.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement