Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

? Complication after vnus closure

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 4, 2008
  • 00:34 AM

I had a vnus closure procedure done Mar 27. I wore the support hose for 2 weeks after. I did not have any problems at this point. About 3 weeks later I started having pain in my right lower quadrant. Vnus closure drs ruled out embolus, essentially told me it did not have anything to do with the procedure. After having an abd and pelvic ct, and pelvic us and ruling out gyn issues, I went to a vascular surgeon for a 2 nd opinion. He told me it was directly related to the surgery, and that if I started wearing the hose again it would go away. I did that and he was right. Now comes the weird stuff. I have started having tingling in the ends of my fingers, "foggy" feeling, and occasionally elevated bp. I realized theses symptoms were worse when I was wearing the hose, so I stopped wearing them several days ago. The symptoms get worse as the day goes on. I have had several labs drawn, pending results. I am 50 yrs old, non-smoker, moderate drinker, no health issues except hypothyroid. Any ideas about what I need to do to figure out what is wrong would be greatly appreciated!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement