Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Hangover (without alcohol) everyday??

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: bharrod
  • May 31, 2008
  • 01:04 PM

Hello, I recently quick taking A LOT of drugs all at the same time (Cold Turkey). I was being "overly treated" by a psychiatrist, and it was causing me problems. So I quit all the drugs alltogether cold turkey. This was about 2 weeks ago. Is it possible that I am having daily hangovers (and just overall feeling sluggish all day long) due to quitting all these meds 2 weeks ago cold turkey?

I have other symptoms as well, so it could be many different things or one major thing that is wrong, who knows.

The meds I quit taking are as follows: Methadone, Adderall, Paxil CR, Xanax (and a few other small ones I can't remember right now). But these are the major ones.

Can they be making me feel this way 2 weeks later?

I wake up feeling hungover, groggy, tired, headache, dehydrated, etc.....

I also, have GI problems (similar to IBS), and gas (overwhemling amounts), shortness of breath (could be because I am a cigarette smoker), massive bloating and abdominal pressure, fatigue, constant headache (like a tight rubberband around my head) - not severe pains, just pressure. Sinus problems, irritability, mood swings, hot flashes, i'm sure there is more.....I'm 36 years old, too young I think for menapause.

Thanks for any advice.
Bharrod

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement