Discussions By Condition: Nerve conditions

internal vibration

Posted In: Nerve conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: OctopusArmy
  • May 12, 2008
  • 04:15 PM

i've seen problems similar online, but my symptoms seem different...

had a back problem out of the blue about six weeks ago. some time after that, i started feeling a tiny tension in my right arm - as if it were about to have a tremor, but the tremor never came.

in the last few days, suddenly it has developed into an "internal vibration" feeling; sometimes it's slower (more of a rapid throb than a vibration). it then spread to the upper arm, then the upper arm on my left side too. yesterday i woke up to find it in my neck and jaw, too. today when i woke up, my whole body was thrumming. now that i'm up and out, it's better, but still there in the arms and neck.

lately it has become excessively bad on waking up.

i can really only feel the vibration when my muscles are slack (at rest, supported in certain positions). for that reason, i wondered about parkinsons, but i have none of the other symptoms. there is no real tremor to speak of; it's nothing you can see. there are, so far as i can tell, no other symptoms at all - back problem seems gone, no headaches, i'm on no medication, etc.

however, in the last month i have gone through many changes, including going from working out 6 days a week of none (because of the back), and plenty of stress. i'm sure doc will say stress when i go today...but i wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this and has a clue...i'm pretty freaked out and scared which certainly makes it worse...

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement