I'll make it as brief as possible: Female, 33 yrs old, 2 year old son, I am so fatigued that I can barely function sometimes.
1. Shaky hands
2. Joint pain since I can remember
3. Throat pain sometimes (not like a cold)
4. Spasms in back of neck and around the pharynx and base of tongue affecting speech and swallow sometimes
5. Episodes of dizziness, disorientation, visual disturbances, uncoordination
6. Out of breath
7. Increased reflexes in feet (hypersensitive to touch)
8. Numbness and weakness on left arm and leg during episodes and for hours afterwards
9. Muscle fatigue (even when chewing) but not all day
10. Twitches especially in the legs, sometimes left leg will ***k up involuntarily
11. Have carpal tunnel syndrome
12. Am under a lot of stress (mom, work, grad school)
13. Feel tired most of the time.
bloodwork, MRI (3: neck, arteries, brain), spinal tap, CAT scan of neck, swallow study. All negative.
Doctors said they can rule out:
MS, Chronic Inflammatory Autoimmune D/O, Myasthenia Gravis, Lyme disease, compressed nerves, brain tumors, stroke, rheumatoid, and thyroid disease.
Nuero suggested anxiety attacks but I disagree> i don't have fear, palpitations, heart racing, etc. Tried 2 anxiety meds and no relief from symptoms
I'm desperate for answers. Besides the joint pain, everything started in August 2007. I'm so tired of not know what's wrong. I just want answers. Please, please reply. My son needs his mommy!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?