Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

Warm area on thigh

Posted In: Skin conditions 14 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 21, 2006
  • 02:53 PM

I have been having a weird symptom for a while now- I have one area on my upper front thigh that feels very warm. It feels as though something hot has touched the area. There is no swelling, redness or pain. Just this warm feeling. I would appreciate any info.

Reply Flag this Discussion

14 Replies:

• I am having this same sensation. Have you had any other reply's?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 20, 2006
    • 03:26 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I think I have the same thing. Did you find what it was?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 20, 2006
    • 11:57 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Yup, I've got a warm spot on the outside of my left thigh that gets warm and then it goes away. It's really strange. You all thinking it could be a blood clot? I'm only 28. I do have high bp, but it's controlled.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 4, 2008
    • 03:44 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I've been having the exact same thing...warm spot upper left outer thigh. I'm calling my ins. nurse right now, I'll report back!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 8, 2009
    • 09:21 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Nurse didn't have any clear ideas. I'm scheduling a doctor's appt. to find out WTH it is.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 8, 2009
    • 09:54 PM
    Flag this Response
  • i have the same thing on my upper right thigh. i'm a 37 year old female. anyone find out what this is??????please help! i'm a mom of three young children & i'm worried it could be a symptom of s/t terrible!!!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Wow, I too am experiencing this warm sensation on my inner thighs (from knee to leg/thigh joint region). It feels like, bengay or a warming agent is on my legs with that warm-tingling feeling. It comes and goes and Ive had it for about 2 wks. Ive started working out more but have never experienced this in the past. Its not painful, just annoying and makes me wanna know if something strange is going on in my body.....weird....any answers???
  • Apparently a lot of women have this problem. Both my grandmother, mother and I have the same problem. But, in different areas I have it on my face lots of fun but I think it is caused by stress and anxiety.
  • I have a softball size bump on my thigh warm to the touch with a white cluster of small bumps almost like whitehead but soft and doesn't look like pus will come out if I pop it, mild pain.__________________
    melisadenny 33 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi...I also have this strange warm spot on my upper thigh of my right legAnyone elses on their right leg????I'm only 27,so not too sure what it could be...please reply if u have ne info-TY
  • Hi...I also have this strange warm spot on my upper thigh of my right legAnyone elses on their right leg????I'm only 27,so not too sure what it could be...please reply if u have ne info-TYI have the same occurances.Wonder if its from cell phones?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 28, 2011
    • 07:47 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• I had this as well, it felt like there was warm water on the area, very strange feeling!It started last December, and I was experiencing it about ten to twenty times a day. Then it just got less and less, til around February it was gone. I 've only felt it once since.I think it is definitely a nerve problem, not circulatory. My mom said it happened to her before, and that her dr said it was a nerve - something was pressing on it at some point, further up, kind of like sciatica,which was causing the sensation.so I wasn't too worried about it, but if you think it's getting worse, of course see your dr just in case.
  • I have a warm slightly red area on the inside of my inner thigh. There is no rash just soreness under the skin. It varies in intensity from time to time. What do you think it might be?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 15, 2011
    • 11:41 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Not just for women. 42 year old male here just started feeling this recently. Upper front left thigh. Just feels like a warm spot in the same spot coming and going all day. No visable sign of anything or soreness or redness. Nothing. Doesn't even feel warm to the touch but it feels warm coming from within. Doesn't hurt. Just really weird. I thought I was crazy until I read these posts!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 16, 2011
    • 05:28 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement