Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

pain in right testicle burning sensation in groin

Posted In: Medical Stories 4 Replies
  • Posted By: domyheadin
  • April 22, 2008
  • 11:31 PM

I've had pain in my right testicle and a burning sensation and tightness in the groin area for over a year ,my Dr has sent me to see a urologist,a neurologist and various other consultants I,ve had two scans on my testes and still nobody can find what's causing this constant severe pain,its so bad Ive asked for the testicle to be removed which has been refused, I don't know how much longer I can stand the constant pain,I'm very depressed and always bad tempered,can anybody out there help.:(:(

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

• Get a blood test for herpes 2.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • many thanks for your reply,its good to know that someone is trying to help,which is more than I can say for consultants with the Attitude!Will ask my doc about the blood test but I think Ive already had one,going to see a accupuncturist friday,see how it goes.cheers.
    domyheadin 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • I've had pain in my right testicle and a burning sensation and tightness in the groin area for over a year ,my Dr has sent me to see a urologist,a neurologist and various other consultants I,ve had two scans on my testes and still nobody can find what's causing this constant severe pain,its so bad Ive asked for the testicle to be removed which has been refused, I don't know how much longer I can stand the constant pain,I'm very depressed and always bad tempered,can anybody out there help.:(:(I've been living with this problem for over six years. I have seen every kind of doctor under the sun but no one can tell me why my right testicle burns like its on fire and I have a constant pain in that entire area. The pain is on the right side of the groin and through to the back side of my right buttocks. I've also asked for my testicle to be removed but was rejected.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 4, 2008
    • 04:19 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Guys, get tested for varicocele. It's an overflow of blood to your testicles due to an enlargement of a vein that supplies blood to that specific area. It normal presents the symptoms you all have described.Good Luck
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 25, 2010
    • 05:09 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement