Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

head tingling/sore neck/burning sensations

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: kabbara85
  • April 21, 2008
  • 11:40 AM

This problem has been occuring for almost 1 year now. Last year this time I was going through a rough time experiencing anxiety. I had anxiety attacks occasionaly. What I was fearful the most was my health issues, i.e my headache was a tumor, my chestpain meant I was about to have a heart attack. I my physical being was on a downfall because of all the stresses I was experiencing. Just about when my anxiety vanished I started feeling some crawling sensation at the back left handside of my neck shooting up to my head. This sort of brought the anxiety back. It worried me to the extent where I was consulting GP's on a constant basis trying to free my mind from having a BRAIN TUMOR.
The initial stages included tension headaches, sore muscles, sharp sesnations at the back of my head right on top, mainly on the left.
I must say it had gotten better but is still on my mind everyday from the second I wake up.
Sometimes I feel it is not there, but that is probably because I am occupied.
It tends to get worse if, for example, I was sitting on my desk with my back arched forward with weight on my neck.
I feel releived when I come out of a warm/hot shower. I do not feel it when im lying down.
I do not feel it when Im about to go to sleep lying down. I still get crawling/tingly sensations at the back left of my head.

Everything is on my left side.
I had 2 CT brain scans, neck xrays, neck MRI. However noone can find that I have anything. Can somebody please help.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement