Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

my son has hallucinations whenever he has a fever

Posted In: Medical Stories 80 Replies
  • Posted By: lifeiswaycool
  • April 12, 2008
  • 10:24 AM

I have decided to seek help for a strange problem my son has had since he was about 7. At first I thought it was a fluke, or just some strange side effect that would accompany a fever. But whenever my son has a flu, or cold that is with a fever, he will wake up in the middle of the night having severe panic attacks, hallucinations and confusion. He is now almost 16 and he just wandered into our room crying, "I don't want to die, what the....? what the..." He was swiping the air, and his heart was pounding. He was sortof crying out, and mumbling.

He had a bit of a sore throat this evening and took some ibuprofen and went to bed. But he woke up with the pounding heart, terror, and hallucinations. Some of his hallucinations are: that the world is "hardening" the air is "hardening" and he has severe confusion and rushing words that make no sense. He will then become lucid and ok and he wants me to help him, hold him and comfort him. Then he starts panicking again and he seems disoriented and terrified and starts mumbling again. This happens almost every single time he has a fever. Even if it's a slight fever. He has hallucinations that are chaotic and filled with terror. I'm very worried and sad and have not even a clue as to what is the deal. He's a very intelligent, quiet boy. He's a vegetarian, but I don't agree that he should be. He doesn't have a good diet. He's too picky, but for ethical reasons he refuses to eat meat. I'm not sure if this is diet related or what, but I know I'm really scared and finally I need some help. I realize that this is long winded, but it's complex and strange. Any help at all would be great. Jacob has had this problem ever since he was about 7 and he had a flu with very, very high fever (105.8). He had hallucinations that demons were streaming into the room, crashing around and screaming chaotically. I am so worried. Please help if you know what may be going on.

Reply Flag this Discussion

80 Replies:

• Thank you Blaze for your response. He doesn't have a cell phone of his own, but I looked at some of the links in your response. I'm concerned because he only has these freak outs when he's having a fever. I'll check out more of the links you gave. sincerely,Jody
    lifeiswaycool 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have decided to seek help for a strange problem my son has had since he was about 7. At first I thought it was a fluke, or just some strange side effect that would accompany a fever. But whenever my son has a flu, or cold that is with a fever, he will wake up in the middle of the night having severe panic attacks, hallucinations and confusion. He is now almost 16 and he just wandered into our room crying, "I don't want to die, what the....? what the..." He was swiping the air, and his heart was pounding. He was sortof crying out, and mumbling. He had a bit of a sore throat this evening and took some ibuprofen and went to bed. But he woke up with the pounding heart, terror, and hallucinations. Some of his hallucinations are: that the world is "hardening" the air is "hardening" and he has severe confusion and rushing words that make no sense. He will then become lucid and ok and he wants me to help him, hold him and comfort him. Then he starts panicking again and he seems disoriented and terrified and starts mumbling again. This happens almost every single time he has a fever. Even if it's a slight fever. He has hallucinations that are chaotic and filled with terror. I'm very worried and sad and have not even a clue as to what is the deal. He's a very intelligent, quiet boy. He's a vegetarian, but I don't agree that he should be. He doesn't have a good diet. He's too picky, but for ethical reasons he refuses to eat meat. I'm not sure if this is diet related or what, but I know I'm really scared and finally I need some help. I realize that this is long winded, but it's complex and strange. Any help at all would be great. Jacob has had this problem ever since he was about 7 and he had a flu with very, very high fever (105.8). He had hallucinations that demons were streaming into the room, crashing around and screaming chaotically. I am so worried. Please help if you know what may be going on. Hi Lifeiswaycool, Sounds like it could be symtoms of b12 deficiency. I have had lifetime b12 deficiency problems until the past little while. I have been healing from the damage for almost 5 years now. Methylb12 is the natural form of b12 that is used by the brain. It should be taken with at least a b-complex. In cases where hallucinations are caused by b12 deficiency they usually clear up very quickly, within days.http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showthread.php?p=92803&posted=1#post92803Come on over and make your post over there and let's talk about it. We have somebody recovering from b12 deficiency induced hallucinations over there.
    Freddd 3,576 Replies Flag this Response
  • My son as well has the exact same issue, and it started at about 9 years of age - and in the same circumstance- he had a fever of 105 and he was sleeping on the couch and suddenly jumped off the couch running in circles screaming incoherently. Since then every time he has a cold or flu with a fever he has these episode through the night. They stopped altogether for at least a year if not longer. Then just started again last night. He has a pretty severe head cold with a very low grade fever if any fever at all. He asked me earlier in the evening if he was gonna have a "nightmare" because of the cold - (he's now 12) and I said "no you haven't had one in a long time you've outgrown it" to our surprise - 11:30 that night he awoke screaming - it always seems to be the same "hallucination" for lack of a better word - he is very scared - very confused - and repeating " my hands are tiny" "My hands are so small" "Something is wrong with my hands they are too small" He is awake during the ordeal and can be very coherent atone minute - knowing where he is and who I am. One minute he's letting me hold him and is calm - the next second he is saying don't hold me i have to walk around " my hands are so tiny please help me" He will be screaming and crying - then will calm down - i try to keep eye contact with him and when he is calm all of a sudden his eyes will change and he goes rigid - then the screaming and crying starts again along with teh "my hands are to small" "Im scared get me help I'm gonna die"Then he eventually seems to get over it - calms down - will even laugh if we get him too then he will settle back into bed and goes back to sleep and usually fine the rest of the night. He has a full memory of the event the next day as well.Because he is only 12 I'm trying desperately to find an answer for him or some sort of relief - he worries non stop about it every time he gets sick. My family Dr. has offered no advice other then it's "night terrors" it obviously isn't that at all.
    willowx5 1 Replies
    • September 12, 2008
    • 04:22 PM
    Flag this Response
  • i have had the same thing as you son, on a few occasions i almost commited suiced... i wake up screaming and run to the kitchen... i remember it as a dream but it was al to real... and i was told that my eyes were turned black as night... i saw terrifying creatures who wanted to attack me and stuff that nightmares are made of... does anybody know what actualy causes all this? and i cant even say is LSD haha email me andyclynes@hotmail.com
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 22, 2008
    • 10:52 PM
    Flag this Response
  • i dont know if you are still looking for answers, but could your son just be having delerium fevers? I used to do that as a child, and every time I had a fever, it would happen. I always had a memory of it afterwards and I would often feel a bit calmer and then start panicking (for whatever reason) and it would terrify my mum (who would chase me trying to get to me, to calm down). I can recall doing it once as an adult but that's all - and my fevers didnt have to be very high. My son has done it once as well with a fever - and he's 12.I looked delerium up and this is what it said in the dictionary - Pathology. a more or less temporary disorder of the mental faculties, as in fevers, disturbances of consciousness, or intoxication, characterized by restlessness, excitement, delusions, hallucinations, etc. (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Delirium)Perhaps talk to your doctor about the possibility? i hope that helps
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 14, 2009
    • 10:15 PM
    Flag this Response
  • i was reading some of the posts on here and i have a question. Do you always have these "nightmares" at night or when sleeping? My son is 6 yrs old and he did about the same thing everynight. After doing some research I found out that he has night terrors. It can affect people of all ages and usually they don't remember the event after it is over. They are actually seeing what they are "dreaming" instead of what is actually there and even though their eyes are open, their pupils will be completely dialated. They will look as if they are completely terrified. But, they are in fact sleeping. It is somehow related to sleep walking. Same idea, just more worry-some. After about a year of these night terrors occuring everynight, we paid careful attention to what was triggering them. We first thought it was lack of sleep, which is usually the trigger for most people, so we tried to put him to bed earlier. This didn't work. After several failed attempts at pinning down the cause, it dawned on my husband and I that he only has the night terrors when he takes a bath or shower before bed. No one seems to know why this would be a trigger, but it is. The Dr. and psychologist that he saw couldn't offer us any help. They say it is something that you grow out of. That is left to be seen. Hope this might help you. I was thinking that maybe a fever is a trigger for a night terror. You might google night terror and see if the the symptoms are the same. Good luck, I know how scary it is!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 24, 2009
    • 05:24 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hallucinations can arise from a high fever or other illness involving a fever. These type of febrile hallucinations arise particularly in children and the elderly. Hallucinations can affect any of the senses: visual hallucinations (seeing things), aural hallucinations (hearing noises or voices), taste hallucinations, or sensory hallucinations. Chronic cases of hallucinations and delusions typify psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia and other delusional disorders. Delusions differ from hallucinations in that delusions refer to the mind's reasoning and thoughts, rather than its sensory inputs. It is important to be precise about this symptom, and to dinstinguish true hallucinations from other symptoms such as nightmares, vision changes, delirium, dementia
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 26, 2009
    • 03:01 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I used to experience severe hallucinations when I was a child, after a string of around 105+ fevers. Mine included, touch, sight, sound, taste... basically all senses. I commend you on the care you have taken with your son, your concern for his well being and for searching for answers (I was accused of making it up and was punished). My hallucinations pertained to frequency signals as well (e.g. any songs or sounds from a radio station, breathing tv's etc...) for the most part and I did experience a sense of "lumpiness" and "hardening" of my environment (the air) as well as walls becoming very distant and much more, but that is the "Cliffs Notes" version of it. I and my daughter both, experience strong tingling and pressure in our forehead when there is a lot of frequency, emf's or even electrical storms. I am searching for answers as well and looking at the quantum field for insight and explanations, which makes much more rational sense than demon possession. I was not being terrorized by demons and an exorcism was not needed to rid me of the hallucination problem. It saddens me greatly to see someone actually suggest or believe such a thing! I think there is much needed education for that person (or a straight jacket). Good luck in your search for answers!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Ever since I was little I have had the same problem. I am now 18 years old and even to this day, when I get a fever (which is at least every other month) I hallucinate like crazy! When I was little and use to sleep with a blanket I'd hallucinate that the blanket was "too thick" and then all of a sudden it was "going away".. I also felt as though my hand were shrinking. It's the weirdest thing. Now that I'm older my hallucinations aren't as bad but I still feel like the room is growing and shrinking and that there's stuff going on that really isn't. I have no idea what in the world would cause this because I've been to several doctors who always tell me its "just a fever" and that i'll grow out of them. I have not grown out of these fevers, I still continue to get them all the time.Also, when I get a fever my bones hurt. Usually my bones hurt so bad that it hurts even to lay down. It's almost as though the marrow in my bones is boiling. My muscles hurt and I get very week. I do not understand any of it and it is very scary. If anyone knows what is going on and why I get these fevers so often would you email me at catnipnp@comcast.net ? Please let me know even if you have the slightest idea of what this is! Thank you!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I've read all these responses and I must say, there are some very funny ones here (e.g., electromagnetic fields or demons heheehe). But seriously, I'm writing because I had the same thing occur when I was about 5 years-old. I had a fever of 105 and hallucinated terribly, screaming and thrashing until my mom came into the room and woke me up. Thank goodness I've never had them since then, but I do feel for your son because it's incredibly scary to go through that. I had PTSD-like symptoms for the next...10 years or so because of that one incident, with any "trigger" I encountered setting off the same symptoms of terror, so I cannot imagine what children go through who experience this repeatedly, with nearly every fever. As I see other posters with children who have the same problem, there MUST be some answers for this and hopefully, some treatment for it. Keep looking for answers. Forget your doctor. If he/she is not being helpful, shop around. Do your son a favor and find a doctor who gives a ***n. This is not night terrors, it's not demons and it's not microwaves for god's sake. I wish you and your boy all the best.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 12, 2009
    • 01:58 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have decided to seek help for a strange problem my son has had since he was about 7. At first I thought it was a fluke, or just some strange side effect that would accompany a fever. But whenever my son has a flu, or cold that is with a fever, he will wake up in the middle of the night having severe panic attacks, hallucinations and confusion. He is now almost 16 and he just wandered into our room crying, "I don't want to die, what the....? what the..." He was swiping the air, and his heart was pounding. He was sortof crying out, and mumbling. He had a bit of a sore throat this evening and took some ibuprofen and went to bed. But he woke up with the pounding heart, terror, and hallucinations. Some of his hallucinations are: that the world is "hardening" the air is "hardening" and he has severe confusion and rushing words that make no sense. He will then become lucid and ok and he wants me to help him, hold him and comfort him. Then he starts panicking again and he seems disoriented and terrified and starts mumbling again. This happens almost every single time he has a fever. Even if it's a slight fever. He has hallucinations that are chaotic and filled with terror. I'm very worried and sad and have not even a clue as to what is the deal. He's a very intelligent, quiet boy. He's a vegetarian, but I don't agree that he should be. He doesn't have a good diet. He's too picky, but for ethical reasons he refuses to eat meat. I'm not sure if this is diet related or what, but I know I'm really scared and finally I need some help. I realize that this is long winded, but it's complex and strange. Any help at all would be great. Jacob has had this problem ever since he was about 7 and he had a flu with very, very high fever (105.8). He had hallucinations that demons were streaming into the room, crashing around and screaming chaotically. I am so worried. Please help if you know what may be going on.Oh thank you! My son has the same problem, he doesn't have episodes very often, he is generally healthy but if he spikes a fever due to a mild infection he will have terrifying hallucinations with his eyes WIDE OPEN! It is very upsetting. I thought he would out grow it but he is 18 and recently had another episode where he was severely distressed and insisted he "killed somebody". We were beside ourselves. He had been to a party the night before and we thought he was telling us something that had happened, but immediately after that statement we realized it was the "hallucinatory fever state" he experiences. After the episode he slept soundly for 4 hours and sweated profusely while sleeping. Obviously throwing off an infection. When he was a little boy he would cry and shout and insisted that men were raping him, and other really distrubing images. I understand what you say about the demons hallucination, that would be right up the alley with what my son has experienced. I am taking him to the nurse practitioner later this week. He starts college this Fall and i want to get some explanation for this bizarre phenomenon. Please write back!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 17, 2009
    • 00:07 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• I have decided to seek help for a strange problem my son has had since he was about 7. At first I thought it was a fluke, or just some strange side effect that would accompany a fever. But whenever my son has a flu, or cold that is with a fever, he will wake up in the middle of the night having severe panic attacks, hallucinations and confusion. He is now almost 16 and he just wandered into our room crying, "I don't want to die, what the....? what the..." He was swiping the air, and his heart was pounding. He was sortof crying out, and mumbling. He had a bit of a sore throat this evening and took some ibuprofen and went to bed. But he woke up with the pounding heart, terror, and hallucinations. Some of his hallucinations are: that the world is "hardening" the air is "hardening" and he has severe confusion and rushing words that make no sense. He will then become lucid and ok and he wants me to help him, hold him and comfort him. Then he starts panicking again and he seems disoriented and terrified and starts mumbling again. This happens almost every single time he has a fever. Even if it's a slight fever. He has hallucinations that are chaotic and filled with terror. I'm very worried and sad and have not even a clue as to what is the deal. He's a very intelligent, quiet boy. He's a vegetarian, but I don't agree that he should be. He doesn't have a good diet. He's too picky, but for ethical reasons he refuses to eat meat. I'm not sure if this is diet related or what, but I know I'm really scared and finally I need some help. I realize that this is long winded, but it's complex and strange. Any help at all would be great. Jacob has had this problem ever since he was about 7 and he had a flu with very, very high fever (105.8). He had hallucinations that demons were streaming into the room, crashing around and screaming chaotically. I am so worried. Please help if you know what may be going on. ANY VEGETARIAN who does not supplement b12 is going to be deficient. It will cause no end of problems including hallucinations. Some people, becasue of genetic reaosn have to have active b12s only becasue they can't convert the normally given inactive ones.
    Freddd 3,576 Replies
    • August 18, 2009
    • 00:58 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I, too, had hallucinations when I had a high fever. They happened, as I recall, from the ages of 6-13. It might have happened when I was younger, but I have no recollection of it. The nature of these things were that, I would experience phantom aches and pains (as if someone were pressing the dull side of a butter knife into my hand and feet), I would occasionally experience OBE (generally floating up towards the ceiling: appeared magnified, as if 1 foot away), and I would have delusional belifefs. (The most extreme example: I somehow believed I'd gotten trapped inside the electrical grid of a city.) The good thing, if you son follows my pattern, is that with greater experience with these symptoms (and greater experience with life in general), I came to realize my delusions were just that. That is not to say they didn't "seem real": they did. However, I had schooled myself to be initially untrusting of "unusual" beliefs I deveolped while under a fever. The thing that concerns me is that your son is still experiencing this at 16: I had this happen for the last time about 1 year post-puberty. Was your son a "late bloomer" in this regard? Finally, has your son experimented with hallucinogenic drugs? I'm not asking that because I believe it best describes the symptoms; it's just that it seems sensible to rule out "obvious" explanations first, plus the fact that the MD will probably ask, too. If you ask your son this, try hard to do it in a way that does not suggest you doubt the cause of his symptoms.
    bubba b 2 Replies
    • August 18, 2009
    • 11:20 PM
    Flag this Response
  • My son as well has the exact same issue, and it started at about 9 years of age - and in the same circumstance- he had a fever of 105 and he was sleeping on the couch and suddenly jumped off the couch running in circles screaming incoherently. Since then every time he has a cold or flu with a fever he has these episode through the night. They stopped altogether for at least a year if not longer. Then just started again last night. He has a pretty severe head cold with a very low grade fever if any fever at all. He asked me earlier in the evening if he was gonna have a "nightmare" because of the cold - (he's now 12) and I said "no you haven't had one in a long time you've outgrown it" to our surprise - 11:30 that night he awoke screaming - it always seems to be the same "hallucination" for lack of a better word - he is very scared - very confused - and repeating " my hands are tiny" "My hands are so small" "Something is wrong with my hands they are too small" He is awake during the ordeal and can be very coherent atone minute - knowing where he is and who I am. One minute he's letting me hold him and is calm - the next second he is saying don't hold me i have to walk around " my hands are so tiny please help me" He will be screaming and crying - then will calm down - i try to keep eye contact with him and when he is calm all of a sudden his eyes will change and he goes rigid - then the screaming and crying starts again along with teh "my hands are to small" "Im scared get me help I'm gonna die"Then he eventually seems to get over it - calms down - will even laugh if we get him too then he will settle back into bed and goes back to sleep and usually fine the rest of the night. He has a full memory of the event the next day as well.Because he is only 12 I'm trying desperately to find an answer for him or some sort of relief - he worries non stop about it every time he gets sick. My family Dr. has offered no advice other then it's "night terrors" it obviously isn't that at all.Maybe you have figured this out already, but what your son seems to have is " Alice in wonderland syndrome". Sounds funny - the medical name is "Micapsia".Do a google search on the words. I've been searching because my son has similar hallucinations ( but he feels like everything is twice as large). Night terrors are different. Find some respectable places to do some print outs and bring to your doctor. They may want to do additional testing. If it happens again, reassure your child that his hands are normal size... and that the feeling will go away soon, and be calm .Hope that helps!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 25, 2009
    • 00:25 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Oh my gosh, please contact me at Bncindy8@aol.com, my daughter which is 13 has the same exact problem. She gets a fever also and at night she panics and wakes me up terrified and tells me that everything is hard. She shows me her blanket and tells me that its so soft but it gets really hard. Last time she told me that she was really scared and that someone was in the house. My husband had to yell at her and almost had to slap her to bring her to get her to stop freaking out. Did you ever find out what was wrong? Now Im thinking of taking her to the doctor and finding out what is causing this. I have 2 other children that dont do this at all. Crazy thing is she remembered what she told me the next day. Please help!! What did you do?? Cindy..........Hi Lifeiswaycool, Sounds like it could be symtoms of b12 deficiency. I have had lifetime b12 deficiency problems until the past little while. I have been healing from the damage for almost 5 years now. Methylb12 is the natural form of b12 that is used by the brain. It should be taken with at least a b-complex. In cases where hallucinations are caused by b12 deficiency they usually clear up very quickly, within days.http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showthread.php?p=92803&posted=1#post92803Come on over and make your post over there and let's talk about it. We have somebody recovering from b12 deficiency induced hallucinations over there.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 15, 2009
    • 06:02 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Stop giving him anything with Ibuprofen. My son had a temperature of 103 and the motrin I was giving him, was making him have freak out hallucinations. I stopped giving him Motrin and now I give him Tylenol. He doesn't have them now. I've heard so many cases of children reacting to the Motrin. I have decided to seek help for a strange problem my son has had since he was about 7. At first I thought it was a fluke, or just some strange side effect that would accompany a fever. But whenever my son has a flu, or cold that is with a fever, he will wake up in the middle of the night having severe panic attacks, hallucinations and confusion. He is now almost 16 and he just wandered into our room crying, "I don't want to die, what the....? what the..." He was swiping the air, and his heart was pounding. He was sortof crying out, and mumbling. He had a bit of a sore throat this evening and took some ibuprofen and went to bed. But he woke up with the pounding heart, terror, and hallucinations. Some of his hallucinations are: that the world is "hardening" the air is "hardening" and he has severe confusion and rushing words that make no sense. He will then become lucid and ok and he wants me to help him, hold him and comfort him. Then he starts panicking again and he seems disoriented and terrified and starts mumbling again. This happens almost every single time he has a fever. Even if it's a slight fever. He has hallucinations that are chaotic and filled with terror. I'm very worried and sad and have not even a clue as to what is the deal. He's a very intelligent, quiet boy. He's a vegetarian, but I don't agree that he should be. He doesn't have a good diet. He's too picky, but for ethical reasons he refuses to eat meat. I'm not sure if this is diet related or what, but I know I'm really scared and finally I need some help. I realize that this is long winded, but it's complex and strange. Any help at all would be great. Jacob has had this problem ever since he was about 7 and he had a flu with very, very high fever (105.8). He had hallucinations that demons were streaming into the room, crashing around and screaming chaotically. I am so worried. Please help if you know what may be going on.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 3, 2009
    • 10:00 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I am 37 male now and had thosed as well when I was under 10. It was kind of a panic attack, not knowing where you were, but off because I always managed to find my way to my parents and then it started. A pusling, dying, falling feeljng. I am basically fine now. In High School several times during a test, or deep thought, I could slip lightly into these type of deleriums, but vert rarely. I had one sever panic attack when 27 and thats been about it.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 27, 2009
    • 10:19 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Whenever I have a fever I fell just this way. Im 13 and these hallucinations make you feel horrible and like the world is going to end. Eventually I get over it and feel fine afterwards.Even when I have a slight fever I feel this way as well and I do not know that there is anything I can do about it.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 14, 2010
    • 08:41 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have 2 9 year old sons (step-brothers) who both started the same thing about a month and half apart from each other. Both started having these episodes when they spiked a fever, but both have continued about once a week. They get up about 45 minutes after falling asleep. They run around, screaming and crying, terrified, both say they feel like they have to get out. Both say their mind is "rushing" and that everything gets very big. They both have full memory of the episode. Today, one of them had a modified expisode at school - about an hour of this vision change where everything looks big, and he said everything seemed to be moving very fast. He didn't have the normal terror he has when he wakes up like this at night. We talked to their doctor about it, and he said nothing to worry about, said it was sleepwalking, and told us to take them to an eye doctor to have the vision change evaluated. I am so relieved to know others have experienced the same thing. Comeone must know what this is!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 21, 2010
    • 03:23 AM
    Flag this Response
  • The same thing happens to my son ... He is now 11 and this has been happening for a few years.. Just tonight it happened. Its scary.. he is crying saying he is sorry over and over and he is scarred... I hate this.. have you heard anything from a provider? Thanks Rachael
    rachaelmac32 1 Replies
    • February 24, 2010
    • 06:05 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement