Discussions By Condition: Digestive conditions

Help I cant eat!! Im scared..

Posted In: Digestive conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 18, 2006
  • 05:03 PM

I'm so so sick of this!
I'm 26 and I have had stomach problems for three years. First it was thought to be lactose intolerance, then it was IBS, then they said I have chronic gasteristis, and now they think it could be celiac.

But my syptoms keep changing! Every few months. and getting worse.

For a while now, I still get bloated stomach, but now I get nausea and wake up with it in the night. For months now. Sometimes I feel "full" for three days and it wont go away! I can eat a ***n peanute and fill full!.

I cant eat anything that I have to chew as my stomach cant seem to break it up.
I feel so full that I cant even have a sip of water, and my portions are getting smaller and smaller before till i feel full. I honestly feel as if I have had my stomach stapled or its shrinking!
I'm 130 pounds, I hardly eat meat and bad food. But I'm down to eating mashed potatoes, apple sauce, tuna and thats it!.
I'm wondering If I have celiac because when I eat gluton free foods most of the time eat it without problem. but sometimes the gluton free pasta does not make a difference.
Its ruining my life. I have university and I dont have time for this.
I have an appointment with a gastrologist AGAIN. but whats the point?. He is will say the same ***n thing, take the camera down my throat and see gastritis and inflamation.

is there is something else I can ask the doctor to look for?. I just had the test done for celiac a month ago and awaiting results, but anything else?.

Please Im going to starve., I honestly feel like my stomach is slowly refusing food at all cost and its scaring me.

Thanks and sorry for the raving!

Trisha

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement