Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

no gallbladder, appendix and still problems!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: angiea2105
  • March 26, 2008
  • 05:32 AM

In summer of 05 i had my wonderful daughter (no problems during pregnacy). After having her I had severe stomach pains, went to the ER and found out i had gallstones....in oct. 05 it was removed. After the surgery I had and sadly still have recurring stomach pains after eating. I went into the ER 3 times for recurring kidney infections. Fed of 07 I had severe pains so bad I went to the ER (once again) and found out i had appendicitis. My appendix was removed that night (emergancy surgery).

From the time after I had my first surgery (gallbladder) until now I still have problems with my stomach. It always happens after I eat. I get BAD pains in my lower stomach, oily diarrhea, feel hot as if i need to pass out, and the pain doesnt go away until i go to the bathroom. The pain is worse then giving birth!! This happens about 4+ times a week. It doesnt matter what i eat, nothing helps. I have tried tums, rolaids, pepto, zantac, prilocac, anti-gas, IBS pills, fiber supplement pills. NOTHING helps. I cant even eat in public anymore without the worry of me having bad pains and running to the bathroom. :(

Last month I had blood work and a colonoscopy done (too look for crohns, u.c colitis). Everything came up fine (let me tell you how frusatation that was!)

I'm running out of options I dont know what else to do. I'm getting married in June and was hoping the colonoscopy would have my answers...WRONG! :(:confused:

Is there anyone else out there with these problems? Anything to relieve the pain? What should my next step be to find out whats wrong?:confused:

I'm a 21 year old female, 120lbs, 5'3.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement