Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Weird Stomach/Body Odor Problems

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 26, 2008
  • 02:53 AM

Hi everyone. I am wondering if anyone here can help me. I have always had chronic constipation since I was little. But the past couple of years I had a fecal body odor and LOTS of gas develop along with it. I heard Ileocecal Valve Syndrome can cause fecal odor so I went to an Applied Kinesiologist and he made some chiropractic adjustments. This helped a lot with the smell but it's still there. I am planning on doing a colon and liver cleanse because I think the smell may just be coming from the old food that is still inside of me. But I also have an abnormal amount of gas. I literally have gas 24 hours a day. It just does not go away (not even with charcoal tablets like CharcoCaps). Do you think I just need to do the colon and liver cleanse to get the rest of the smell and the gas to go away? Or any suggestions on what could be causing this? Doctors don't seem to know. I have had ultrasounds and a colonoscopy and nobody can figure out what is going on. And I am a 22 year old female BTW. Thanks!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement