Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Weird Stomach/Body Odor Problems

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 6 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 26, 2008
  • 02:53 AM

Hi everyone. I am wondering if anyone here can help me. I have always had chronic constipation since I was little. But the past couple of years I had a fecal body odor and LOTS of gas develop along with it. I heard Ileocecal Valve Syndrome can cause fecal odor so I went to an Applied Kinesiologist and he made some chiropractic adjustments. This helped a lot with the smell but it's still there. I am planning on doing a colon and liver cleanse because I think the smell may just be coming from the old food that is still inside of me. But I also have an abnormal amount of gas. I literally have gas 24 hours a day. It just does not go away (not even with charcoal tablets like CharcoCaps). Do you think I just need to do the colon and liver cleanse to get the rest of the smell and the gas to go away? Or any suggestions on what could be causing this? Doctors don't seem to know. I have had ultrasounds and a colonoscopy and nobody can figure out what is going on. And I am a 22 year old female BTW. Thanks!

Reply Flag this Discussion

6 Replies:

• I wonder if you have a type of food intolerance. For one, have you looked into Celiac? Maybe if you can strategically eliminate foods from your diet for a period of time, you can ID the problem.
    lsoroosh 51 Replies Flag this Response
  • Similar symptoms here but the gas is mostly in evening then ok in morning. Dull pain in--feels like--prostate but that was checked and is good. Odor comes from testicle area even after bathing.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 7, 2008
    • 08:35 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Try here: http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/QAA361058
    aquila 1,263 Replies
    • October 8, 2008
    • 07:05 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hello Everyone,I have had this same problem for over 28 years. What I found out was theproblem could be Systemic Candida its a form of Yeast in the blood stream.It starts out in the Gut. The Yeast feeds on SUGAR and causes a ToxicExplosion in the Blood Stream causing Leaky Gut Syndrome.The SAD thing about this is Main Conventional Doctors don't have a cluewhat your talking about and won't even acknowledge this. What I ve learnedis some people will call you Crazy and all kinds of stuff. People FEAR what they don't understand, they will talk about you behind your back and lie to you about this problem. The cold thing about it the doctors will lie too, if they don't understand this.You will definitely have to visit a GOOD Naturopathic or Holistic Alternative Doctors they very much understand what your talking about. The onlyProblem with them a lot of them you may have to pay out of pocket, butits worth it. Ask them if if they have experience in treating Systemic Candida patients, also do online research about this. Read the book TheYeast Connection By David Crook to start.Eliminate SUGAR from your diet its poison to Candida people it also agesyou and causes inflammation in the body try Colonics. You cant' eveneat fruit nothing sweet or it will cause Body Odor This Fungus is a monsterto get rid of. I can go on and on what to do but, do your research. Buy aJuicer. Juice CELERY, CABBAGE, CUCUMBER, SPINACH, a least 16 ouncesa day or buy it already prepared from Whole Foods do this for least 3 months. Google the book The Body Ecology and Karen Tripps Candida recipes.For the people who have Vagina Odor you have an infection. Go to thedoctor you need a prescription called Flagyl 500 mg. For the people whohave a vaginal yeast infection go buy some Monistat Vaginal cream orgo to the doctor and get some Diflucan pills 150 or 200 mg this is a antifungal medication. It works for Systemic Candida to a certain extent.I'm not a doctor put try the SUGAR elimination for a week and see if youwill notice a difference:) Good buy and Good Luck for now.
    Nesha00 3 Replies Flag this Response
  • Collie, have you found a solution that works?Hi everyone. I am wondering if anyone here can help me. I have always had chronic constipation since I was little. But the past couple of years I had a fecal body odor and LOTS of gas develop along with it. I heard Ileocecal Valve Syndrome can cause fecal odor so I went to an Applied Kinesiologist and he made some chiropractic adjustments. This helped a lot with the smell but it's still there. I am planning on doing a colon and liver cleanse because I think the smell may just be coming from the old food that is still inside of me. But I also have an abnormal amount of gas. I literally have gas 24 hours a day. It just does not go away (not even with charcoal tablets like CharcoCaps). Do you think I just need to do the colon and liver cleanse to get the rest of the smell and the gas to go away? Or any suggestions on what could be causing this? Doctors don't seem to know. I have had ultrasounds and a colonoscopy and nobody can figure out what is going on. And I am a 22 year old female BTW. Thanks!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi everyone. I am wondering if anyone here can help me. I have always had chronic constipation since I was little. But the past couple of years I had a fecal body odor and LOTS of gas develop along with it. I heard Ileocecal Valve Syndrome can cause fecal odor so I went to an Applied Kinesiologist and he made some chiropractic adjustments. This helped a lot with the smell but it's still there. I am planning on doing a colon and liver cleanse because I think the smell may just be coming from the old food that is still inside of me. But I also have an abnormal amount of gas. I literally have gas 24 hours a day. It just does not go away (not even with charcoal tablets like CharcoCaps). Do you think I just need to do the colon and liver cleanse to get the rest of the smell and the gas to go away? Or any suggestions on what could be causing this? Doctors don't seem to know. I have had ultrasounds and a colonoscopy and nobody can figure out what is going on. And I am a 22 year old female BTW. Thanks!Have you been checked for being lactose intolerant? I had been having some of those same symptoms but was checked by a gastro dr and now am taking fiber-con and align and cut out dairy and there is am amazing difference.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 6, 2011
    • 10:33 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement