Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Burning/Stinging After Urination

Posted In: Urinary conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 25, 2008
  • 00:37 AM

Hello,

I'm sorry if things like this have been posted before but I felt as though I needed to post my own. I've read up on this alot in the past few weeks through various self-help sites (much like this one) but I feel that I can never have too many answers and opinions. Allow me to explain my story.

I had unprotected sex with a female whom I have had unprotected sex with before in January of 08. Specifically, New Years day. Admittedly neither of us were quite interested in sex (I had a hard time maintaining an erection and she was dry) and upon insertion I felt this immediate stinging sensation at the tip of my penis.

Two days later I noticed that the stinging sensation was still there at the very tip. It was not constant but very random. It would happen while I walked or while I sat down a certain way. Then I started to notice that after I urinated I would feel the same stinging in the same area. When I urinate for the first time in the burning it burns (but this has happened to me for a long long time, even before I became sexually active) and when I urinate through out the day I feel the stinging, but again it is all random, never constant. I may pee four times in a day and not feel it at all, or I may pee five times a day and feel it every time after I finish.

I've kept a hawk eye on my genitals since that encounter and have not noticed any rash, bumps, blisters, etc beyond the small white cysts I have gotten since I was a teenager. Today though after masturbating (about a hour after) I urinated and then felt the stinging again. Everytime I feel the sting I run to the bathroom to check it out and this time I noticed that there was a clear discharge at the tip. Kind of like pre-**m with the same substance of semen except clear.

I also noticed that in the past week I seem to be urinating more frequently.

I also passed a kidney stone in November of 07, two months before the sexual encounter I explained above.

I have not been tested for STDs yet as I am uninsured. I have made an appointment with a city-run health clinic in my area for Friday to be tested for STD's except for HIV/AIDS.

Can someone please help me? What could this be? Could it be an STD like chlamydia or ghonerrea (spelling?) or could this simply be a urinary tract infection?

Thanks.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement