Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Burning/Stinging After Urination

Posted In: Urinary conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 25, 2008
  • 00:37 AM

Hello,

I'm sorry if things like this have been posted before but I felt as though I needed to post my own. I've read up on this alot in the past few weeks through various self-help sites (much like this one) but I feel that I can never have too many answers and opinions. Allow me to explain my story.

I had unprotected sex with a female whom I have had unprotected sex with before in January of 08. Specifically, New Years day. Admittedly neither of us were quite interested in sex (I had a hard time maintaining an erection and she was dry) and upon insertion I felt this immediate stinging sensation at the tip of my penis.

Two days later I noticed that the stinging sensation was still there at the very tip. It was not constant but very random. It would happen while I walked or while I sat down a certain way. Then I started to notice that after I urinated I would feel the same stinging in the same area. When I urinate for the first time in the burning it burns (but this has happened to me for a long long time, even before I became sexually active) and when I urinate through out the day I feel the stinging, but again it is all random, never constant. I may pee four times in a day and not feel it at all, or I may pee five times a day and feel it every time after I finish.

I've kept a hawk eye on my genitals since that encounter and have not noticed any rash, bumps, blisters, etc beyond the small white cysts I have gotten since I was a teenager. Today though after masturbating (about a hour after) I urinated and then felt the stinging again. Everytime I feel the sting I run to the bathroom to check it out and this time I noticed that there was a clear discharge at the tip. Kind of like pre-**m with the same substance of semen except clear.

I also noticed that in the past week I seem to be urinating more frequently.

I also passed a kidney stone in November of 07, two months before the sexual encounter I explained above.

I have not been tested for STDs yet as I am uninsured. I have made an appointment with a city-run health clinic in my area for Friday to be tested for STD's except for HIV/AIDS.

Can someone please help me? What could this be? Could it be an STD like chlamydia or ghonerrea (spelling?) or could this simply be a urinary tract infection?

Thanks.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Hello,I'm sorry if things like this have been posted before but I felt as though I needed to post my own. I've read up on this alot in the past few weeks through various self-help sites (much like this one) but I feel that I can never have too many answers and opinions. Allow me to explain my story.I had unprotected sex with a female whom I have had unprotected sex with before in January of 08. Specifically, New Years day. Admittedly neither of us were quite interested in sex (I had a hard time maintaining an erection and she was dry) and upon insertion I felt this immediate stinging sensation at the tip of my penis.Two days later I noticed that the stinging sensation was still there at the very tip. It was not constant but very random. It would happen while I walked or while I sat down a certain way. Then I started to notice that after I urinated I would feel the same stinging in the same area. When I urinate for the first time in the burning it burns (but this has happened to me for a long long time, even before I became sexually active) and when I urinate through out the day I feel the stinging, but again it is all random, never constant. I may pee four times in a day and not feel it at all, or I may pee five times a day and feel it every time after I finish.I've kept a hawk eye on my genitals since that encounter and have not noticed any rash, bumps, blisters, etc beyond the small white cysts I have gotten since I was a teenager. Today though after masturbating (about a hour after) I urinated and then felt the stinging again. Everytime I feel the sting I run to the bathroom to check it out and this time I noticed that there was a clear discharge at the tip. Kind of like pre-**m with the same substance of semen except clear.I also noticed that in the past week I seem to be urinating more frequently.I also passed a kidney stone in November of 07, two months before the sexual encounter I explained above.I have not been tested for STDs yet as I am uninsured. I have made an appointment with a city-run health clinic in my area for Friday to be tested for STD's except for HIV/AIDS.Can someone please help me? What could this be? Could it be an STD like chlamydia or ghonerrea (spelling?) or could this simply be a urinary tract infection?Thanks.Frankly it could be either or just irritation because she was dry. Did you get tested yet?
    angieskidney 9 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement