Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

mouth numbness while sleeping

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 7 Replies
  • Posted By: lightofgod
  • March 19, 2008
  • 07:09 PM

unable to get diagnosis,,of why while i am sleeping my whole mouth gets numb....will appreciate solution of this condition...this condition only happens maybe 20% of the time.....thank you,,,,,angel

Reply Flag this Discussion

7 Replies:

• unable to get diagnosis,,of why while i am sleeping my whole mouth gets numb....will appreciate solution of this condition...this condition only happens maybe 20% of the time.....thank you,,,,,angel umm... well my mouth gets really dry while i sleep and when i get up my throat is throbbing and numb also theres a weird feeling in the back of my throat. i dont think its anything to worry about... maybe something you eat before sleep? or drink? i know my hubby :( had a problem where he always ate things before bed, mainly soup. and he put large amounts of pepper in it. and the pepper caused all the same problems i have, and the numbness from making the mouth dry. but there are other explainations for it....
    GivenUp 135 Replies Flag this Response
  • Thanks For Your Reply,,even Thought I Have A Lot Of Medical Experience,,,i Just Needed To Confirm,, This Problem,,,,apparently I Am Extremely Tired When I Go To Sleep And My Wife Tells Me My Jaws Become Lose And They Open Up,,making My Mouth Very Dry And Apparently The Circulation Slows Down And Causes The Condition To Make My Whole Mouth Numb.......this Is My Latest Evaluation.....angel
    lightofgod 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • Thanks For Your Reply,,even Thought I Have A Lot Of Medical Experience,,,i Just Needed To Confirm,, This Problem,,,,apparently I Am Extremely Tired When I Go To Sleep And My Wife Tells Me My Jaws Become Lose And They Open Up,,making My Mouth Very Dry And Apparently The Circulation Slows Down And Causes The Condition To Make My Whole Mouth Numb.......this Is My Latest Evaluation.....angel yeah i think thats my problem to, what i am going to try tonight: 2 glasses of water before bed and a glass of milk i read that the water keeps your mouth moist and the thick milk is smooth so you dont feel thirsty in the morning. i dont know if this works but ill try it and reply with results
  • Sounds like a recipe for heartburn and GERD... I wouldn't :rolleyes: yeah i think thats my problem to, what i am going to try tonight: 2 glasses of water before bed and a glass of milk i read that the water keeps your mouth moist and the thick milk is smooth so you dont feel thirsty in the morning. i dont know if this works but ill try it and reply with results
    TaylorDeelwithit 382 Replies Flag this Response
  • well, I would start with mercury removal...I've had my jaw adjusted by a chiropractor before, but it could be dangerous if they do it wrong...maybe just the back/neck would improve the condition...make sure you don't use aspartine and msg...and how about having the bite adjusted by a dentist???
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • Sounds like a recipe for heartburn and GERD... I wouldn't :rolleyes: really? :eek: oh lol i didnt know. not trying that then
  • Also sounds like a recipe for little sleep and lotsa time in the john! Try some lip lubricant and a humidifier.
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement