Discussions By Condition: Hair conditions

severe burning scalp hair loss

Posted In: Hair conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: burninghead
  • March 17, 2008
  • 06:44 PM

I dont suppose anyone can help me, I gave up on that after two years of this but my hope is to talk to someone else who has this

Two years ago scalp became sensitive and hairs hurt, then it spread to the nape of my neck and currently the nape and crown are in severe pain it ranges from an intense itch to severe bee sting and gets molted and pink in color, sometimes wine color. Fingernails feel painful all 10 of them, joint pain, muscle pain, brain fogginess, kidney back pain, kidney stones, major hair loss about half all over head, body diffuse hair shedding, yeast on face, frequent vaginal yeast infections, burning on face, extreme fatigue just to name a few, but the worst is the scalp pain and hair loss - its killing me.

Anyone else get anything like this? Im a middle aged woman no near menopause and every single thing i've been checked for is normal. I truly dont know how much more of this ***l I can take - or how much longer my body can withstand all these horrible symptoms?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement