Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

All over Bone Pain

Posted In: Muscle conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: audramorrow
  • March 6, 2008
  • 11:32 AM

I am a 25 year old female. I was healthy until 3 years ago. I was a dancer and I hurt my back. And then within 4 months of that everything started going wrong and has been going down hill....
I have severe bone pain. It's in my arms, legs, back, hips, hands, feet, neck. Every bone in my body hurts. Pain medicines lessen the pain, but it's still always there. Along with extreme fatigue. I use the term extreme here because I used to be able to go all night and go back to work in the morning and then out again. Now I can sleep for 20 hours a day and I am still tired. My hands shake. Not just a little, I look like someone that has parkinson's. I am depressed. I have lost 28 lbs in the last 7 months. It's nice but I didn't mean to loose weight. I drop things unintentionaly. I get random fevers. I have been to 7 doctors and none of them have a clue what is wrong with me. I feel like I am going crazy. Mostly the bone pain is what I can't take much more of. I just need a break from it.
If anyone has a any ideas please please please please help me. Thanks so much everyone.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement