Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Lower Right Abdominal Pain/Swollen spleen and lymph nodes

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: ms2003
  • October 15, 2006
  • 00:03 AM

Hello Everyone,
I posted yesterday, but figured I would shorten it up a big because it was so long yesterday. Please comment if you have any suggestions at all, right now any answer is better then the zero answers doctors can provide

Lower Right Abdominal Pain. Lymph nodes swollen in that area, appendix appeared fine. 2 Ovarian cysts on right ovary , platelets high and spleen enlarged. This was what was wrong 4 months ago.

First Surgery lymph node removed sent for biopsy -- game back reactive. Was given meds for bacterial infection Cipro and Flagyl, plus pain meds, did not work

Second Surgery assisted by a gyno --ovarian cysts removed, plus appendix even though appeared fine. Report came back with acute appendicities, right ovary and cervix a bit larger then expected, but not uncommon or too large.

That was 2.5 months ago, recently had a ultrasound, spleen still enlarged, pocket of fluid in abdomen. Blood work indicates high platelets still. Pain always around except every second month gets completely unbareable when menstrual cycle starts. Gyno says not my ovary.

Please Help

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement