Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Navy Blue Vaginal Discharge?????

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: waterfall
  • October 14, 2006
  • 07:18 PM

Sounds crazy? I have been to 5 gynecologists, a gastroentologist and and herbalist. No one can figure out why I have a navy blue discharge. It does not show up on tissue or on my hand, but must of my underwear have navy blue stains that won't wash out.

I have been tested for all venereal diseases, vaginal cancers, and just recently had a CT scan of my pelvis which showed nothing. They thought I might have some type of fistula. The herbalist, said they thought I could have some type of bacteria or yeast infection, gone awry. Something like blue cheese, when it begins to ferment it turns navy blue.

The medical doctors have not been able to come up with anything. They did say that I have something like a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis, but I did not get the prescription filled, because I was told that if I continue to use antibiotics and have a yeast problem it will only aggrivate the issue. So, I have been doing some natural cleansing. My mother has had fungal and yeast problems most of her life and I am wondering if this is some how related? I feel good, but this discharge persists. Please help!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement