Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

not delusional parasites...but what

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: sabinasharkdives
  • October 14, 2006
  • 11:21 AM

I have been suffering from a skin illness for almost 5 years. It started as a small lesion on one leg that was very slow to heal. My dermotologist said if I would leave it alone it would go away. Eventhough I did not "pick" at it, it appeared as though I did. It soon turned into numerous lesions that to me seem like a circular "worm" that encase the sores. They all always look alike with a dark circular rim and something protruding from the center like a splinter. They are very slow to heal and leave either a loss of pigment in that spot or leave a dark spot. It awlays seems a though there is something coming up to the surface, like hair.Some are thicker than hair.(spagetti thickness.)When you try to pull it out, it becomes impossible and appears as though it dives deeper. If you can catch it , no matter how hard you try to pull it out, it won't come. I have, on occasion, got some out and they look like a thread. Some that come out seem like a pice of flaked off skin in a triangle shape.(clear with a slightly dark line on one border)My whole body is so severly scarred that a once pretty girl now looks like a monster.Something tells me it is fungus and parasitic related but numerous doctors have no answer except to see a shrink.

There are also have dark specks that come from my skin. In some places it looks like pepper and other places they look just like freckles.What is this disease? I know it is going to be the end of me one way or the other as It just gets worse with each exasterbation.I have pictures if any one thinks they might be able to help. Any info would be so much appreciated.

PS. I am positive for multi intestinal parasites.

Thanks

Sabina

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement