Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Bleeding through skin...HELP!!!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 11, 2008
  • 02:49 AM

For about the past week I have been bleeding through the pores in my skin. There are no wounds, no rash, and no irritation. There isn't a lot of blood that comes out. I only know that I'm bleeding when it bleeds through on my clothes or when it dries. There are tiny pin-point drops of blood that I've found on my face, right arm, right hip, and both legs. The bleeding is completely sporadic and is not constant. For two days there have been no signs of the blood. So far there are no signs of internal bleeding. I have been feeling fine, except for the past few days I've been feeling slightly fatigued on and off. I have seen a doctor and he thinks I have some type of rare blood disease. I had a CBC, PTT, and iron deficiency test ran and I should have the results by tomorrow. I don't really bleed or bruise easily when I am injured. The only prescription I take is birth control. I am 21 years old and have always been in good health. I am a little worried about what is going on. Has anyone ever heard of this or have any ideas for what this may be? Thanks!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement